Everthing's constantly changing. (Tech House)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
craste

26 May 2023

A track I've just finished (I think :? ).

Becuase I've listened to it so much - I absolutley hate it now, :cry: but as you've got fresh ears, you might think its alright. :thumbup:

Welcome any feeback and constructive criticism.

Popey
Competition Winner

27 May 2023

Really good track. I really like the percussion and groove on this and when it drops at 1:00ish it really lets loose.

Sounded really good mix wise

craste

27 May 2023

Popey wrote:
27 May 2023
Really good track. I really like the percussion and groove on this and when it drops at 1:00ish it really lets loose.

Sounded really good mix wise
Popey, thank you for listening and putting a comment, sometimes we need some feedback as we get so emotionally attached to the work, and it really helps that what at the time you thought sounded good, is good when other people say so!

That's given me some encouragement to have belief in myself.

You've made my day!

Cheers

Craig

Mattvank

27 May 2023

I think it´s 2 minutes to long. It starts very quick and the sounds rotating all the time.. I can´t get it really but i like the distortion sounds:)
The first minute is the best.

craste

27 May 2023

Mattvank wrote:
27 May 2023
I think it´s 2 minutes to long. It starts very quick and the sounds rotating all the time.. I can´t get it really but i like the distortion sounds:)
The first minute is the best.
Appriciate your feedback, in fact when i played it to my mate last week he said it could do with shortening too. :thumbs_up:

Quarmat
Competition Winner

27 May 2023

Groovy AF! I agree with others above: the 1.00 mark is awesome! Sound design is very good! I love when nasty synths and world percussion go along together :) I also agree that it might be a little long, but if its an extended play to use at parties i guess it's ok. Good job, really!

craste

28 May 2023

Here you go, I have shortened the track, think it works better now.

Chizmata

30 May 2023

i think that the sound design, rhytms, breaks and fx, arrangement are very good in v2. it might still need a little boost on the low end.

craste

05 Jun 2023

Chizmata wrote:
30 May 2023
i think that the sound design, rhytms, breaks and fx, arrangement are very good in v2. it might still need a little boost on the low end.
Thanks for deedback Chizmata, I've added a bit of a sub bass, so it fills up the low end a bit more.

Here is the updated song file.

Mattvank

06 Jun 2023

Can´t remember the original but it sounds better. Not that ,,burn the club down´´ number but solid.

• Information