Any rock / hard rock players on the forum?

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
JC1
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post 11 May 2023

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if there is anyone here that is using Reason for the mainly rock / hard rock and anything else in between?

Just to maybe engage a bit with them about some of the things they're doing and maybe to compare set ups or something?

I'm interested in creating the EDM and all that other stuff too, but the rock guitar band type stuff is what I mainly use Reason for.

To give you's a better idea, I will attach a song here I have recently done which is also the first ever time I have ever done any kind of serious programming and tracking for a song and there are a few shortfalls on it, but it's not too bad for a first go.
I know it's not the place to put songs, but at this current time, I don't feel totally comfortable putting it in the Song forum just yet until I have ironed out the kinks in it.

Any rock players here, hit me up...I am very interested to hear what you are all doing with your stuff in Reason.

Thanks everyone ✌️😁👍

A Cold Day in May

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbg8juk622k0e ... n.wav?dl=0
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 2467
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: ##########

Post 12 May 2023

I'm doing a blend of symphonic/progressive rock with eighties new wave influences (besides other projects). I used to work with a guitarist, but he basically stopped playing, so now I'm doing emulated guitars instead. I'm a keyboard player myself and have played live for decades in all kinds of bands, including rock.

I used Reaper for over a decade, but I moved to Reason a few years back, mainly for better support of my composing workflow. At first, I used Reason besides Reaper, but I left Reaper behind pretty soon after starting with Reason as I like its workflows more for almost everything.
-------
Reached the breaking-point. CrimsonWarlock has left the forum.

JC1
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post 12 May 2023

Hello crimsonwarlock, thank you for taking the time to reply.
I must say, that sounds very interesting that mix of sounds there, I don't even think I have any sort of idea as to what that might sound like? So do you have any links or songs uploaded here that I could listen to?

I understand about workflow and how important it is to the writing process, and I don't have a great workflow as of yet. While I've been working on the track I am currently working on, I have also been working on a master template that should help me dearly in that process.
I don't have a great attention span, and if I haven't tuned out within the first five minutes, I'm spending the next five hours on something that ends up becoming entirely useless to what my main objective was 😂😂 so I have to be careful and as direct as I can be when working on my tracks.

There's a definite ebb and flow to everything that's got to do with working on a program like Reason, because I've at least understood with my time working on it that at some point, you have to try to make it as simple and as basic as what you can, cos you can so lost in those fields, as I'm sure a lot of people have 😂

But yes, your style sounds like something I'm very much into, so hopefully you don't mind me badgering you from time to time about how you do what you do, and how you get it to sound the way you do 😂 there are a lot of creative and talented people milling around here, and I kinda feel like I don't belong here, but I have to try to force it, otherwise I won't be able to learn anything useful for what I need to do lol.
Also, by doing so, I hope that I can teach at least someone at least something that they might not have known before too as well!

I appreciate your time Mr Warlock and I look forward to hearing what you've done with the RE platform! ✌️
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4423
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 12 May 2023

yeah, there are plenty of us on here, I think. I'm kind of in the alt-art rock category, dabbling in just about everything, but generally focused on guitar-oriented music. oddly, I'm kind of in the opposite camp from crimsonwarlock in that I used to use Reason exclusively, but lately have switched to Reaper and Ableton as my main DAWs, and using Reason as a plugin when I need a synth or certain Reason effects.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3947
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 12 May 2023

Guitfnky Is a traitor 😭

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 2467
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: ##########

Post 12 May 2023

JC1 wrote:
12 May 2023
So do you have any links or songs uploaded here that I could listen to?
Not yet, but soon-ish. I didn't have much time available during the last few years, and I just rebuilt my studio. I'm now working on several tracks I made in the past, but am now doing new arrangements and remixing. The first track of this project is almost finished.
JC1 wrote:
12 May 2023
But yes, your style sounds like something I'm very much into, so hopefully you don't mind me badgering you from time to time about how you do what you do, and how you get it to sound the way you do 😂
I'll be happy to discuss production techniques :puf_smile:
guitfnky wrote:
12 May 2023
oddly, I'm kind of in the opposite camp from crimsonwarlock in that I used to use Reason exclusively, but lately have switched to Reaper and Ableton as my main DAWs, and using Reason as a plugin when I need a synth or certain Reason effects.
The best DAW is the one that works for you. I've used Reaper for a long time, and I was also very active in the Reaper community. But it was seriously lacking (for me) in the composing department. I even built a whole blocks-like environment with custom scripts, but eventually, it was still clumsy. Reason was like coming home in that regard. I also started to really resent all the popup FX windows during mixing sessions.

Nevertheless, I still regard Reaper as one of the most powerful DAWs in existence :thumbup:
-------
Reached the breaking-point. CrimsonWarlock has left the forum.

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4423
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 12 May 2023

yeah, it’s great, but it’s also (to your point) not as straightforward to arrange/compose in. I realized after switching away from Reason that my use of Blocks was making arranging so easy that I was overcomplicating things, so the slightly higher barrier is somehow a benefit for me in Reaper. 😅
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 11981
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 12 May 2023

JC1 wrote:
12 May 2023
I understand about workflow and how important it is to the writing process, and I don't have a great workflow as of yet. While I've been working on the track I am currently working on, I have also been working on a master template that should help me dearly in that process.
I don't have a great attention span, and if I haven't tuned out within the first five minutes, I'm spending the next five hours on something that ends up becoming entirely useless to what my main objective was 😂😂 so I have to be careful and as direct as I can be when working on my tracks.
That issue, staying focused, is still not an easy thing for me to do in the studio. While no one solution or workflow is guaranteed to work for you, there are always bits and pieces to take from everyone you meet along the way. But take heart, it IS something you can learn to improve on with practice.
Here are some things I try to do to help me to focus, see if any of them resonate with you:
•I try to finish as much as I can of my work to any degree possible, although it's true some ideas are not worth finishing. This is helpful to me because I get to practice sticking with an idea and following it through. It's also important to practice finishing songs because if all you practice is starting songs you'll soon get very good at doing just that (and not get good at ever FINISHING songs!). The whole process, your 'workflow' needs to be practiced as much as any single element/aspect!
•I try to separate the song writing from the production for rock/pop type tracks. With my ambient/electronic music I'm almost always mixing as I'm writing (sound design can be a big part of the writing for those genres). But with rock songs I can get distracted by the mixing/sound elements and not give the writing part 100% of my time/energy. So I try to finish writing songs before I 'dress them up' with full production. I don't even totally worry about the flow/arrangement until I have enough written material to work with.
•I take notes/document all ideas. Why? Because I used to think "it's so simple I'll never forget it", then go on to forget it half the time. Why risk it? If it pops in your head and you're busy with some other important task, just pause long enough to write it down or voice memo it, then forget about it and work on. This allows you to stay on track and not have to spend an ounce of energy on remembering the idea, knowing it's been documented.
•Consider collaboration. Staying on track can be easier with another person involved. From simple things like reminding you to finish something, to being able to hand off the idea when you run out of steam (to keep it moving forward). Sometimes two heads are better than one.
•Start your day with a plan, and clearly state your goals. And then be 100% flexible if/when the plan doesn't work. It's a classic paradox, that you need a plan and you also need to drop that plan as soon as it no longer leads to your goals. If you do what you can to keep focused on your goals, you can pretty quickly come up with a alternate plan when things (inevitably) break down.

In my experience, success in the music production process has a lot to do with maintaining momentum. Distractions, arguments, and especially a stalled creative process can all slow or even halt all momentum. Even the work done on an idea that eventually fails counts as forward momentum IMO! The best producers I've seen always have another idea ready to go during sessions or even when writing. They know how to keep the energy up, and keep moving forward - nothing worse than a stalled creative session to take the wind out of your sails.
So whatever I can do to prevent stalls I try to do, and I'm always trying new 'tricks' I hear from friends etc. Besides having alternative ideas ready, I like to also have everything I could want/need at hand, from software instruments to a note pad with a working pen/pencil, to drinks/snacks etc. My creative environment also comes into play here - too many distractions and I'm unable to focus. Having enough time set aside is also helpful, as well as having any of life's distractions handled while I'm 'working'. All that and I still get distracted from time to time.The good news is with practice you can develop a workflow that addresses most your goals and needs. It just takes a little time. And momentum. :)
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 2467
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: ##########

Post 12 May 2023

selig wrote:
12 May 2023
•I try to separate the song writing from the production for rock/pop type tracks. With my ambient/electronic music I'm almost always mixing as I'm writing (sound design can be a big part of the writing for those genres). But with rock songs I can get distracted by the mixing/sound elements and not give the writing part 100% of my time/energy. So I try to finish writing songs before I 'dress them up' with full production. I don't even totally worry about the flow/arrangement until I have enough written material to work with.
Totally agree with that. When I'm working on electronic music, in my case not really ambient but more space/cinematic/contemporary, composing is almost synonymous with sound design. But for my rock oriented stuff, I tend to work out the composition and lyrics first, in most cases with a piano or a string synth sound. In most cases, even without a drum track. For those tracks, I start working on sounds and instruments during the arrangement phase.
selig wrote:
12 May 2023
My creative environment also comes into play here - too many distractions and I'm unable to focus.
Having an inspirational space to work in goes a long way. This goes for other things besides music making as well :puf_wink:
selig wrote:
12 May 2023
Having enough time set aside is also helpful...
This is my biggest obstruction. Finding enough time to get "into focus" without any distractions. Life tends to get in the way more often than not.
-------
Reached the breaking-point. CrimsonWarlock has left the forum.

User avatar
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner
Posts: 4267
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 12 May 2023

I have a rather strange relationship with guitar. I used to play A LOT in the past. But I have only recorded one song with guitar. It's this one.


Other than that I've used different synths played through Kuassas Creme amp quite a bit. Like with these two tracks. Even though it's a bit of an unconventional method and it sounds a bit different it still delivers the same attitude/spirit as a real guitar would.



All songs made in with Reason.

User avatar
Quarmat
Competition Winner
Posts: 492
Joined: 11 Feb 2021
Location: Europe

Post 12 May 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 May 2023
I have a rather strange relationship with guitar. I used to play A LOT in the past. But I have only recorded one song with guitar. It's this one.
Holy guacamole, Tritone! This one is -well- SICK! I totally was unaware of this track of yours! Awesome sound and your voice is magnificent, it reminds me of Chris Cornell sometimes. Powerful, complex but not too much, and memorable! Wow. I am impressed. Just woah, you're damn good.

User avatar
gullum
Posts: 1285
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: Faroe Islands

Post 12 May 2023

I've been making rock/metal exclusively in reason for 10+ years now
I have 2 projects Human Caos is more heavy while Human Restored is more down to earth

I have though not done anything for the last years because I got fittet with hearing aids and realised I can't mix my msic because I don't hear anything abow 2kZ


User avatar
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner
Posts: 4267
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 13 May 2023

Quarmat wrote:
12 May 2023
TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 May 2023
I have a rather strange relationship with guitar. I used to play A LOT in the past. But I have only recorded one song with guitar. It's this one.
Holy guacamole, Tritone! This one is -well- SICK! I totally was unaware of this track of yours! Awesome sound and your voice is magnificent, it reminds me of Chris Cornell sometimes. Powerful, complex but not too much, and memorable! Wow. I am impressed. Just woah, you're damn good.
Thanks. It's one of those songs that came about very quickly without much second guessing. It's been a while since I made it, but I still consider it one of my standout tracks.
If you like it there's always the possibility to download it (or any of my other songs) for free from my Bandcamp page. It's on the "Songs from 2014-2015" album.
https://tritoneaddiction.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 11981
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 14 May 2023

I too have a strange relationship with guitar, in that it’s my third instrument after piano/synths and drums and I have to do a bit of punching and ‘construction’ to get usable parts.
Here’s one of the few songs where I’m playing all three instruments:
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9200
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 14 May 2023

guitfnky wrote:
12 May 2023
yeah, there are plenty of us on here, I think. I'm kind of in the alt-art rock category, dabbling in just about everything, but generally focused on guitar-oriented music. oddly, I'm kind of in the opposite camp from crimsonwarlock in that I used to use Reason exclusively, but lately have switched to Reaper and Ableton as my main DAWs, and using Reason as a plugin when I need a synth or certain Reason effects.
Where’ve you been?! I got an AC30
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4423
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 15 May 2023

MrFigg wrote:
14 May 2023
guitfnky wrote:
12 May 2023
yeah, there are plenty of us on here, I think. I'm kind of in the alt-art rock category, dabbling in just about everything, but generally focused on guitar-oriented music. oddly, I'm kind of in the opposite camp from crimsonwarlock in that I used to use Reason exclusively, but lately have switched to Reaper and Ableton as my main DAWs, and using Reason as a plugin when I need a synth or certain Reason effects.
Where’ve you been?! I got an AC30
been here, just more lurking and less posting lately. 😅

NICE! do you love it? of course you love it… I’ve been thinking about finally getting a nice boutique amp like that for the studio, but keep getting distracted with other shiny purchases (like the 3 new guitars I’ve bought in the last year 😳)—one day…
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9200
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 15 May 2023

guitfnky wrote:
15 May 2023
MrFigg wrote:
14 May 2023


Where’ve you been?! I got an AC30
been here, just more lurking and less posting lately. 😅

NICE! do you love it? of course you love it… I’ve been thinking about finally getting a nice boutique amp like that for the studio, but keep getting distracted with other shiny purchases (like the 3 new guitars I’ve bought in the last year 😳)—one day…
Yeah I love it. Clean and crystal clear. It’s got greenbacks in it and I’m contemplating buying a cab and two Alnico blues. You can bypass the built in speakers. That said, the Greenbacks are really warm sounding which I prefer whereas the Alnico Blues are much brighter.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jlgrimes
Posts: 673
Joined: 06 Jun 2017

Post 15 May 2023

JC1 wrote:
11 May 2023
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if there is anyone here that is using Reason for the mainly rock / hard rock and anything else in between?

Just to maybe engage a bit with them about some of the things they're doing and maybe to compare set ups or something?

I'm interested in creating the EDM and all that other stuff too, but the rock guitar band type stuff is what I mainly use Reason for.

To give you's a better idea, I will attach a song here I have recently done which is also the first ever time I have ever done any kind of serious programming and tracking for a song and there are a few shortfalls on it, but it's not too bad for a first go.
I know it's not the place to put songs, but at this current time, I don't feel totally comfortable putting it in the Song forum just yet until I have ironed out the kinks in it.

Any rock players here, hit me up...I am very interested to hear what you are all doing with your stuff in Reason.

Thanks everyone ✌️😁👍

A Cold Day in May

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbg8juk622k0e ... n.wav?dl=0
I don't do any Rock, but just curious, do you track all of your band instruments mostly live?

User avatar
guitfnky
Posts: 4423
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 16 May 2023

MrFigg wrote:
15 May 2023
guitfnky wrote:
15 May 2023


been here, just more lurking and less posting lately. 😅

NICE! do you love it? of course you love it… I’ve been thinking about finally getting a nice boutique amp like that for the studio, but keep getting distracted with other shiny purchases (like the 3 new guitars I’ve bought in the last year 😳)—one day…
Yeah I love it. Clean and crystal clear. It’s got greenbacks in it and I’m contemplating buying a cab and two Alnico blues. You can bypass the built in speakers. That said, the Greenbacks are really warm sounding which I prefer whereas the Alnico Blues are much brighter.
sweet! I’ve always found the custom speaker/cab idea intriguing, but so many options it’s hard to know where to even begin.

I’ve been kinda wanting an Orange Rockerverb—love me that grit, but also seems super versatile, which is important to me.
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

JC1
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post 22 May 2023

selig wrote:
12 May 2023

•I try to finish as much as I can of my work to any degree possible, although it's true some ideas are not worth finishing. This is helpful to me because I get to practice sticking with an idea and following it through. It's also important to practice finishing songs because if all you practice is starting songs you'll soon get very good at doing just that (and not get good at ever FINISHING songs!). The whole process, your 'workflow' needs to be practiced as much as any single element/aspect!
•I try to separate the song writing from the production for rock/pop type tracks. With my ambient/electronic music I'm almost always mixing as I'm writing (sound design can be a big part of the writing for those genres). But with rock songs I can get distracted by the mixing/sound elements and not give the writing part 100% of my time/energy. So I try to finish writing songs before I 'dress them up' with full production. I don't even totally worry about the flow/arrangement until I have enough written material to work with.
•I take notes/document all ideas. Why? Because I used to think "it's so simple I'll never forget it", then go on to forget it half the time. Why risk it? If it pops in your head and you're busy with some other important task, just pause long enough to write it down or voice memo it, then forget about it and work on. This allows you to stay on track and not have to spend an ounce of energy on remembering the idea, knowing it's been documented.
•Consider collaboration. Staying on track can be easier with another person involved. From simple things like reminding you to finish something, to being able to hand off the idea when you run out of steam (to keep it moving forward). Sometimes two heads are better than one.
•Start your day with a plan, and clearly state your goals. And then be 100% flexible if/when the plan doesn't work. It's a classic paradox, that you need a plan and you also need to drop that plan as soon as it no longer leads to your goals. If you do what you can to keep focused on your goals, you can pretty quickly come up with a alternate plan when things (inevitably) break down.

In my experience, success in the music production process has a lot to do with maintaining momentum. Distractions, arguments, and especially a stalled creative process can all slow or even halt all momentum. Even the work done on an idea that eventually fails counts as forward momentum IMO! The best producers I've seen always have another idea ready to go during sessions or even when writing. They know how to keep the energy up, and keep moving forward - nothing worse than a stalled creative session to take the wind out of your sails.
So whatever I can do to prevent stalls I try to do, and I'm always trying new 'tricks' I hear from friends etc. Besides having alternative ideas ready, I like to also have everything I could want/need at hand, from software instruments to a note pad with a working pen/pencil, to drinks/snacks etc. My creative environment also comes into play here - too many distractions and I'm unable to focus. Having enough time set aside is also helpful, as well as having any of life's distractions handled while I'm 'working'. All that and I still get distracted from time to time.The good news is with practice you can develop a workflow that addresses most your goals and needs. It just takes a little time. And momentum. :)
Ah this is great advice Selig, thank you for your reply 😁
Yes I have some work to do with all this, my creative space is less than ideal but I just work with what I have. My main issue is just having all of my devices set up and ready to go at a moment's notice so I'm working to get that all preset and loaded in. I'm buying a midi interface and some monitoring headphones very soon to further help with that.

Relating to my first issue, I think my next biggest issue would be to have to learn all the little techniques and tricks to get my sounds where I want them. Sometimes it gets hard cos I feel like I just don't know where to start but I'm trying to just simplify the process as much as I can: just get the notes and the data in where I want them and then cross those bridges when I get to them.
Trouble is though, is that there are sometimes many many bridges! 😂😂
jlgrimes wrote:
15 May 2023

I don't do any Rock, but just curious, do you track all of your band instruments mostly live?
On this song I tracked the guitars only and programmed the bass and drums. That's pretty much how I'll do most of my future productions but I'll be getting a bass guitar at some point and plug it straight into Reason for some specific parts and for my piano comps I'll be doing both live tracking and programming just with my MIDI keyboard!
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

JC1
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post 22 May 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 May 2023
I have a rather strange relationship with guitar. I used to play A LOT in the past. But I have only recorded one song with guitar. It's this one.
Geezus Tritone......if that's your strange relationship with guitar, I can only wonder what your familiar relationship with it would be....

Seriously, that is a fantastic song and I'm actually blown away by it. The composition, arrangement and production is top level stuff.
You got some huge power in those vocals man, better than Corey Taylor! 🤯
selig wrote:
14 May 2023
I too have a strange relationship with guitar, in that it’s my third instrument after piano/synths and drums and I have to do a bit of punching and ‘construction’ to get usable parts.
Here’s one of the few songs where I’m playing all three instruments:
This is awesome too. I think that in the world of digital sounds and effects, there is nothing like the sound of the guitar and what it adds to it. But this is very impressive Selig. It just really helps when you know what you're doing behind the consoles and all the switches and dials! 😂👍✌️
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

User avatar
demt
Posts: 1357
Joined: 16 Sep 2016

Post 23 May 2023

yeaye verily i still use reason /but my phone git n tiktok is where its at
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

User avatar
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner
Posts: 4267
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 23 May 2023

JC1 wrote:
22 May 2023
Geezus Tritone......if that's your strange relationship with guitar, I can only wonder what your familiar relationship with it would be....

Seriously, that is a fantastic song and I'm actually blown away by it. The composition, arrangement and production is top level stuff.
You got some huge power in those vocals man, better than Corey Taylor! 🤯
Thanks. Yes I am very happy with this song.
The vocals are me yes. But I feel like I have to confess that the screamed vocals are fake. I almost don't want to tell people because it might ruin their listening experience. Honestly I can't do screamed vocals at all. I figured a way to do some sort of aggressive whisper technique and then distort it to shreds and boom it sounded like a scream. So if anything I'm more proud of the fact that I figured out a new production technique to make that happen. The clean vocals are more like my real voice. No pitch correction. Some distortion to add color and grit. And I remember I layered 3 vocal takes to make it sound a bit fuller. One take singing a higher octave and to vocal takes for the lower octave. It's a great way to not have to choose either a very bright vocal or a very low one.
Trust me, I'm no where near Corey Taylor when it comes to vocals. He can pull it off for real, while I have to rely on production tricks.

JC1
Posts: 42
Joined: 30 Apr 2023
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post 29 May 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
23 May 2023
Thanks. Yes I am very happy with this song.
The vocals are me yes. But I feel like I have to confess that the screamed vocals are fake. I almost don't want to tell people because it might ruin their listening experience.
No it doesn't ruin the experience mate, i still love the song. Do what you gotta do to get the end result man.
Well you're good at what you're doing anyway, and you definitely should keep singing and putting them on your tracks cos it takes it to another level.
I'm only very new to recording vocals but have been singing for ages. I'm not great, but I'm good enough to get through.
But I gotta say it's so strange to hear my voice coming back towards me, I almost refused to believe it was me 😂 and I will be taking a similar approach with my vocals with my current song, about 3-5 vocal tracks and try to blend them in and get it big and full.

I'm actually new to recording in general and it's only been about six months since I fired up my Reason 8 and started writing stuff again. I feel like I'm trying to awaken a sleeping bear that just wants to sleep haha.

I've got you on SoundCloud now so I'll check out your other tracks soon 👍✌️
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests