he stopped for me (old school eletronic)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mimidancer

26 Apr 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
26 Apr 2023
mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023
I do not know if I can update what I have already uploaded. I doubt anyone will be going back for a second listen anyway. Thanks for the feedback.
If you pay for Soundcloud you'll be able to update any song without having to upload a new song/link. I do that all the time. Tweak things and update the track. It's a very nice function to have.
Do I have to give them money? So it is like Twitter blue. If you want to correct your errors you must pay.

Chizmata

27 Apr 2023

mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023
TritoneAddiction wrote:
26 Apr 2023

If you pay for Soundcloud you'll be able to update any song without having to upload a new song/link. I do that all the time. Tweak things and update the track. It's a very nice function to have.
Do I have to give them money? So it is like Twitter blue. If you want to correct your errors you must pay.
nah, soundcloud next pro actually provides value for the money, it's also a distribution service (with some hooks though but it's cheap and convenient).
twitter just charges you for contributing to their business.

mimidancer

28 Apr 2023

Chizmata wrote:
27 Apr 2023
mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023

nah, soundcloud next pro actually provides value for the money, it's also a distribution service (with some hooks though but it's cheap and convenient).
thanks. I signed up. Still have not rendered, but at least now I can.

Mattvank

06 May 2023

Strong Intro which hold me on the ,,line´´. :clap:

mimidancer

06 May 2023

Chizmata wrote:
27 Apr 2023
mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023

I signed up. So I could update tracks. I even put a song on Spotify, Sure it is a song that will never be heard, but I found some joy in it being there. I had a crazy day today. You guys taking the time to help me out is a nice way to end this day. I appreciate you. Thanks.

Floyd42

07 May 2023

mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023
Popey wrote:
23 Apr 2023
Nice song, reminded me of old futuristic films like tron. i liked the high hats as they add some motion in the higher frequencies, as for if they are too loud for me they did not stick out too much for me. :)
On twitter I recived several DMs indicating the obnoxious nature my egregious hats as well. I have turned them down in Reason but have not re-rendered the song. I do not know if I can update what I have already uploaded. I doubt anyone will be going back for a second listen anyway. Thanks for the feedback.
It's your song, your sound, not a commissioned work. So you should not care.
music will save us

mimidancer

07 May 2023

Floyd42 wrote:
07 May 2023
mimidancer wrote:
26 Apr 2023

On twitter I recived several DMs indicating the obnoxious nature my egregious hats as well. I have turned them down in Reason but have not re-rendered the song. I do not know if I can update what I have already uploaded. I doubt anyone will be going back for a second listen anyway. Thanks for the feedback.
It's your song, your sound, not a commissioned work. So you should not care.
caring is in my nature. May rerender tomorrow. been a long weekend.

JC1

08 May 2023

I like your style Mimi, from everything I've heard thus far, yours piques my interest the most.

I want to hear more of that piano you played earlier with the ensembles. That stuff never fails
ESP Edwards | VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH | TC Electronic | RODE | KORG | Reason 8 :reason: |

mimidancer

09 May 2023

JC1 wrote:
08 May 2023
I like your style Mimi, from everything I've heard thus far, yours piques my interest the most.

I want to hear more of that piano you played earlier with the ensembles. That stuff never fails
I took call all weekend. I feel slightly disconnected. I'm off tomorrow and hope to write. Maybe I'll just sleep.

rorystorm

18 May 2023

I have nothing to say except I'm on the bus going home at night and this is perfect for it

Jagwah

23 May 2023

mimidancer wrote:
17 Apr 2023
I started this one tonight. Was a little rushed at the end but I like where it is going. Thanks to all of you who give feedback. It makes this more fun.

Really cool I love that smooth bass it fits super well and really blown away by the drums and particularly the percussion. The transition in the middle was a bit unexpected and harsh but yeah great potential fo sho.

mimidancer

23 May 2023

Jagwah wrote:
23 May 2023
mimidancer wrote:
17 Apr 2023
I started this one tonight. Was a little rushed at the end but I like where it is going. Thanks to all of you who give feedback. It makes this more fun.

Really cool I love that smooth bass it fits super well and really blown away by the drums and particularly the percussion. The transition in the middle was a bit unexpected and harsh but yeah great potential fo sho.
The bass is the Moog DFAM. It is being modulated by maths and the pitch is controlled from the beatstep pro. the onboard sequencer is taking care of the velocity. The Pitch sequencer row is modulating maths.The drums were played in an old Roland octopad. I really want to get some e drums with mesh heads(gas is real). I have mixed the track again but have not rendered anything yet. thanks for listening.

FHtH

24 May 2023

It's really wonderful. Strange that I just now saw this track.

mimidancer

24 May 2023

FHtH wrote:
24 May 2023
It's really wonderful. Strange that I just now saw this track.
Thanks. it is so fun to share. I adjusted the HHs this morning.

• Information