[RE UMPF RETRO] Bad Cable

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

17 Apr 2023

Hi RT

Here is my contribution to the sea of Vinyl and Tape Simulations.

Besides the usual Wobble, Hiss, Hum and Vinyl, this device differs with the inclusion of convolution based "modelling" as well as a convolution "analog" delay (which sounds amazing!).

You can also duck the simulation noise with the dry signal, mono the input and blend to taste with the Dry/Wet knob.

There's also a button which gates the output depending on the status of the transport - in case you don't want the simulation noise to bleed out constantly.

It's mostly stock devices, however you will need Umf Retro Drums by Reason Studios

The name was inspired by one of Ryan Harlin's video where he recreates the SP12000 - and simply called a parameter 'Bad Cable', which I thought was pretty funny.

Here is the link to download: https://deeplink.gumroad.com/l/badcable

As well as a short demo video..

cheers,
deeplink
Preview (34).jpg
Preview (34).jpg (280.43 KiB) Viewed 4678 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Quarmat
Competition Winner

17 Apr 2023

RS should give you a per diem for the work you do with your combinators. Thank you!

Arpeg
Competition Winner

17 Apr 2023

Great work deeplink

Faastwalker

18 Apr 2023

Another excellent Combinator patch. And the video is above and beyond for a free patch :thumbup:

deeplink
Competition Winner

18 Apr 2023

Thank you guys!

I know a video seems a bit much for only a patch, but I think it's only fair that people are able to hear it before deciding if they want to download it :)
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Stenbit

15 Jul 2023

Thank you! love the retro feeling.

mimidancer

15 Jul 2023

cool

challism

15 Jul 2023

Wow this is great! Thank you for sharing it.
Anybody else feel like a real cheap ass when you enter $0 and then your email address. :(
Sorry about that Deeplink

I'm just scrolling through your library of Reason patches. Looks like I've missed some of them. They all look amazing, as usual. Check them out here: https://deeplink.gumroad.com/?recommended_by=library
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information