[Sythpop Breaks] Love - Reflexion X

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

14 Mar 2023

A new track - Love.

Superology

16 Mar 2023

I think I understand what kind of sound you wanted to get. There's to much repetitions of the same synth. It's good but it's too often. Listener like me is getting tired of it. And if you don't know what exactly to do try to make your song more interesting every 2 bars and see what will happen. Song structure is boring that's what I mean. Except this everything is good. Keep going.

Heigen5

17 Mar 2023

Superology wrote:
16 Mar 2023
I think I understand what kind of sound you wanted to get. There's to much repetitions of the same synth. It's good but it's too often. Listener like me is getting tired of it. And if you don't know what exactly to do try to make your song more interesting every 2 bars and see what will happen. Song structure is boring that's what I mean. Except this everything is good. Keep going.
Yeah, I understood and I worked the whole night on it and now did lots of variations more of + added new sounds too. Hope people like it more of, thanks bro! :thumbup:

• Information