Free Substitute synth

Discuss VST stuff here!
Flandersh

15 Mar 2023

My latest creation for VST3 (64-Bit Win) is the synth Substitute. It is a rather ordinary virtual analog synth, however good as a substitute. It was developed with Reason 12.5 in mind and the LFOs and Envelopes may be used to modulate other synths using an Audio to CV rack extension or something like that. The Arp is also connected to audio outs, but I haven't tested it with Reason yet; only the LFOs and Envelopes have been tested.

Some features of the synth are:
  • Dual oscillator section with classical waveforms
  • Supports custom single-cycle waveforms and recording of single-cycle waveforms.
  • Topology preserving analog-style filters.
  • Extensive modulation capabilities through four envelopes and four LFOs.
  • Creative effect section with different delays, waveshaper, compressor, reverb, special noise generator, ring modulation, FM, tone control, bit reduction and saturation amp.
  • Midi chord generator and classic arpeggiator.
It may be downloaded from https://www.flandersh.tech/substitute.html

dusan.cani

15 Mar 2023

Is it possible to make VST2 version also ? As there are many users with older version of Reason...

Flandersh

15 Mar 2023

I'm not licensed to publish VST2 plugins and it is not possible to obtain a license for that anymore.

crimsonwarlock

16 Mar 2023

Flandersh wrote:
15 Mar 2023
It was developed with Reason 12.5 in mind...
So, why not make it a Rack Extension?
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

• Information