[generative atmosphere] farting alien in a Scifi lab

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
jam-s

15 Mar 2023

Rising Night Wave wrote: โ†‘
15 Mar 2023
and yes, damn, that Flatulus is magicaly fartifuly powerfull.
only i do not know if it would work in Reason+ v12?
it is not that expensive. 20$ is not that much.
can anyone help, please? would it work in Reason+ v12?
Keep in mind that you need the full version of NI Kontakt 5.5 or higher for it to run, but then it should be working just fine in Reason 10+.

EDIT: They also include the raw wav files. So even without Kontakt you could map those into NNXT.

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

so... suddenly this Flatipuss becomes valued from 20 bucks to 320 bucks?
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... kontakt-7/

whatever! i am not for it. not at all.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

jam-s

15 Mar 2023

Having Kontakt can give you a really nasty kind of GAS leading to massively cramped HDDs/SSDs. Better to stay clear of it... In any case getting it via Komplete on sale is the best option to pick it up, but you might end up like myself: I'm looking at you 650 GB of (sometimes free) 3rd party Kontakt libraries. :oops:

jam-s

01 Apr 2023

This might be of interest to some fart: https://audioassault.mx/collections/plu ... rt-machine

Fart Machine
Farting Processor

Introducing the Fart Machine plug-in from Audio Assault, a cutting-edge tool designed to add a unique dimension to your music. Using advanced technology, this innovative plug-in captures the essence of flatulence and allows you to create a range of distinctive and memorable sounds with precision and control.

At Audio Assault, we pride ourselves on developing innovative tools that inspire creativity and push the boundaries of what is possible in music production. Our latest creation, the Fart Machine, is a prime example of this philosophy.

The Fart Machine is not just any ordinary guitar pedal or plug-in. Using our unique rectal microphone technology, we have modeled every component of the human bowel system, and now the Fart Machine can turn any sound into flatulence. This technology provides an unprecedented level of control over your fart sounds, enabling you to create a range of unique and unforgettable sounds that will leave your audience in awe.
Get it only today.

• Information