[generative atmosphere] farting alien in a Scifi lab

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
visheshl

12 Mar 2023

Rising Night Wave wrote:
12 Mar 2023
well, here it is.

with all seriousness... here is my attempt of farty tarty party expression.
don't be too judgey. i am still leraning how to fart properly.

... my interpretation of farty vision. :cool:

i have done my best. :oops: so be generous with critique. okey? :cry:
Great track, well produced, well mixed, humorous too. Congratulations, you're an amazing musician and very skilled.

,Great track, very humorous and playful, congratulations.

Rising Night Wave

12 Mar 2023

thank you visheshl. i am all fartified now. i can rest now in my fartiness.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

visheshl

12 Mar 2023

Rising Night Wave wrote:
12 Mar 2023
thank you visheshl. i am all fartified now. i can rest now in my fartiness.
Hahahaha 😂😂😂

It was nice talking to you man.
Cheers

👍👍👍👍

Keep making great music.

Rising Night Wave

12 Mar 2023

thanks.
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400

Rising Night Wave

12 Mar 2023

the great music shall be created.

jam-s

14 Mar 2023

You both are onto something big here (a whopper?). This chap here is also in the club:

;)

And this might also be of interest in case of GAS:

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

from the provided link for Flatilus... the absolute winner is "Tino Danielzik - Artsy Fartsy Pottery For Soprano And Piano (Dressed)" :clap: :clap: :clap:

Chizmata

15 Mar 2023

hi vishesl, i made bing's Chat AI review this track :cool: . didnt change anything:

“Farting alien in a scifi lab” by vishesche is not a book, but a generative atmosphere created using Reason, a music production software. The author describes it as a “recursive self portrait made using sounds instead of colors” where he tries to make fart noises using synthesizers. It is an experimental and humorous piece that may appeal to fans of sci-fi and absurdity. However, some listeners may find it annoying or immature. I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars for its originality and creativity, but not for its musicality or coherence.

visheshl

15 Mar 2023

Chizmata wrote:
15 Mar 2023
hi vishesl, i made bing's Chat AI review this track :cool: . didnt change anything:

“Farting alien in a scifi lab” by vishesche is not a book, but a generative atmosphere created using Reason, a music production software. The author describes it as a “recursive self portrait made using sounds instead of colors” where he tries to make fart noises using synthesizers. It is an experimental and humorous piece that may appeal to fans of sci-fi and absurdity. However, some listeners may find it annoying or immature. I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars for its originality and creativity, but not for its musicality or coherence.
WHAT !!!
Ok even if humans don't, AI approves of it 😂😂😂

Chizmata

15 Mar 2023

visheshl wrote:
15 Mar 2023
Chizmata wrote:
15 Mar 2023

WHAT !!!
Ok even if humans don't, AI approves of it 😂😂😂
this AI is out of control. this is the review of the track in my signature, it even describes appropriate impressions or emotions as well as common criticism :shock:. but i had it produce failures as well

“Stalactites” by Chizmata is the first track of his EP “Freeze” that was released on February 17, 20231. It is a minimal, ambient and experimental piece that uses Reason 11 Suite to create a sound collage of dripping water, echoing bells and metallic noises. The track is named after the icicle-shaped formations that hang from the ceilings of caves and are formed by water dripping from above. The music evokes a sense of mystery and wonder, as well as a feeling of coldness and isolation. However, some listeners may find it too slow or boring. I would rate it 4 out of 5 stars for its originality and creativity, but not for its melody or rhythm.

visheshl

15 Mar 2023

Could you provide a link?
Id like to listen to Stalactites.
Sounds interesting...

Chizmata

15 Mar 2023

visheshl wrote:
15 Mar 2023
Could you provide a link?
Id like to listen to Stalactites.
Sounds interesting...
its in my signature

visheshl

15 Mar 2023

Beautiful track friend 🥰🥰🥰 loved it.

I was looking to change my Generative atmosphere to an icy planet after a mars like hot and windy planet..do you mind if i take a little inspiration from this(,i promise i will not rip it off as it is...but model my sounds after your track,if you don't mind)

Chizmata

15 Mar 2023

visheshl wrote:
15 Mar 2023

I was looking to change my Generative atmosphere to an icy planet after a mars like hot and windy planet..do you mind if i take a little inspiration from this(,i promise i will not rip it off as it is...but model my sounds after your track,if you don't mind)
thank you and of course you may take inspiration. just ask if you want to sample something. i used the scenic synth for the main melody

visheshl

15 Mar 2023

Chizmata wrote:
15 Mar 2023
visheshl wrote:
15 Mar 2023

thank you and of course you may take inspiration. just ask if you want to sample something. i used the scenic synth for the main melody
i don't want to sample,
Its a generative atmosphere, my goal is to not use samples unless absolutely necessary...but thank you for your permission.

Cheers, and have a great day.

Chizmata

15 Mar 2023

visheshl wrote:
15 Mar 2023
Chizmata wrote:
15 Mar 2023

i don't want to sample,
Its a generative atmosphere, my goal is to not use samples unless absolutely necessary...but thank you for your permission.

Cheers, and have a great day.
you too :thumbs_up:

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

i see the smelliness is evolving to a greater stage. hehe. i support you all. let there be smell. :clap: :lol:

visheshl

15 Mar 2023

Rising Night Wave wrote:
15 Mar 2023
i see the smelliness is evolving to a greater stage. hehe. i support you all. let there be smell. :clap: :lol:
Don't worry man, we'll be creating farts and smells on the stage of the Grammy's very soon

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

haha, RTF got talent show? yes! :-)

ps/edit: i am laughing right now

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

atm i am stuck at the 2nd attemp to achiev fartiness. but am without will and energy to finish it. construction is finished, but mixing and mastering... a yay.

i encourage you all to participate your fartifull fartiness to this RTF.

and yes, damn, that Flatulus is magicaly fartifuly powerfull.
only i do not know if it would work in Reason+ v12?
it is not that expensive. 20$ is not that much.
can anyone help, please? would it work in Reason+ v12?

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

i will be honest. when i heard the demo results people has made with Flatulus... i lost my will and energy to do more fartifull musiq.
damn, i am not that good. :cry:

i hope there is God who will encourage me and who will give me strength to do more and better fartifull musiq in near future. :?

i want to break freeee... and fart like o thee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rising Night Wave

15 Mar 2023

i mean. if you fart... then fart properly.
visheshl nailed it with openig o thee fartiness musiq. a great brown texture mixed with broken yellowish dot matrix printer. what better do you want? that's it. simple and efficient. so... bravo!

obviously... i still need to learn to fart. damn boys and girls.

• Information