[Atmosphere] Second Attempt - i promise its good

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
visheshl

13 Mar 2023

Use Earphones and medium volume (not too high)
Don't use Headphones or speakers...the 360 spatial surround will not work on ON-Ear headphones or speakers.
Use earbuds which fit snugly in your ears. The surround experience may vary based on your earphones.

Hope this time around, you all will like it.

Do leave your valuable feedback.

As usual, the attempt is to not sequence, produce ot mix the track manually.
Instead program the algorithms and let the devices do their own note generation, automation(lfos envelopes etc)and also let the let the mixer mix/ pan effect the sounds itself generatively.

Basically i set up a sound set and algorithms and hit the play button....thats all...no manual control at all except exporting the track.

Im really hoping at least some of you will like it, Fingers crossed.

Of course this is still a work in progress, as iake more different ambiances,overtime i will keep adding them to this set so it doesn't get boring...
Last edited by visheshl on 13 Mar 2023, edited 1 time in total.

visheshl

13 Mar 2023

Using higher volume will make the sounds seem too close to your head...set the volume according to your taste....lower volume wider and distant sound field, higher volume sounds will be very close to you....

visheshl

13 Mar 2023

Sorry for the bump but i have an update: the mix does translate quite well on a regular 2.1 speaker system.
Just that you wont feel the sound going around your head...
So if someone wants to listen on regular speakers its still not that bad....

Just wanted to say this.

Ok bye

P.s if anyone has any feedback do pm me or post here...which is highly unlikely but still...

strangers
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2023

I'm listening on a laptop for the time being. This one is more atmospheric than the other for sure. I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet. I'm skipping around since it's pretty long. It's pretty interesting to know this is all generative. There's some cool things going on that you could build upon. Nice work.

• Information