RV7000 Programmer

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
dioxide

04 Sep 2021

Hi all. Here's my first Combi 2 creation. It's a Combi for adding functionality to the RV7000, designed to be used in the Mix Channel Inserts but of course it works fine as a normal Combi. The RV7000's EQ settings can be edited from the front of the device or you can add your own. There are three sets of four user assignable macro controls for users to assign to other functions or devices.
RV7000 Expander.jpg
RV7000 Expander.jpg (579.72 KiB) Viewed 3213 times
Attachments
RV7000 Expander.cmb.zip
(156.41 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
RV7000 Expander Skin.jpg
RV7000 Expander Skin.jpg (231.94 KiB) Viewed 3213 times

PhillipOrdonez

04 Sep 2021

dioxide wrote:
04 Sep 2021
Hi all. Here's my first Combi 2 creation. It's a Combi for adding functionality to the RV7000, designed to be used in the Mix Channel Inserts but of course it works fine as a normal Combi. The RV7000's EQ settings can be edited from the front of the device or you can add your own. There are three sets of four user assignable macro controls for users to assign to other functions or devices.

RV7000 Expander.jpg
Looks really good!

Reasonistas
RE Developer

04 Sep 2021

Thanks! This awesome and inspiring.
ImageImageImage

selig
RE Developer

06 Jan 2022

Hey Dioxide, I used your excellent template and made a binaural version of the RV7000. It starts as a 'true stereo' version, then offsets the parameters slightly for the left and right side controls. It's subtle but quite useful, especially with the binaural synth I'm working on to go with it!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2089e205zm0gc ... b.zip?dl=0

Selig Audio, LLC

dioxide

07 Jan 2022

Fantastic! Great idea to expand the controls with proper labels. I also use Combis for dual mono RV7000s. I look forward to trying this out.

selig
RE Developer

07 Jan 2022

dioxide wrote:
07 Jan 2022
Fantastic! Great idea to expand the controls with proper labels. I also use Combis for dual mono RV7000s. I look forward to trying this out.
Same here (using Combi for dual mono RV7ks), but got the bug to try to make the left and right more different by offsetting as many parameters as made sense. I also want to add a 'flip' button, but it got complicated trying to make it work in insert mode cause I don't want to flip the dry signal L/R to R/L, just the wet. When used as a send/return I just swap the L/R cables on either input or output when wiring it up.
Selig Audio, LLC

dioxide

13 Mar 2023

Say goodbye to menu diving!

Well it's been a couple of years since we released the original RV7000 Expander and so it's time to reveal what we've been working on over the last year or so. While our customers love the sound of their RV7000s, they hate the menu diving that is needed to use this device to its full potential. The MkI certainly helped with this, but this time we've gone even further to improve the ergonomics on the new RV7000 Expander MkII by making sure that all the options hidden away in the menus all have a real, physical control accessible on the front panel.

First prototypes came back from the factory this morning so we got to work unpacking and testing them and everything seems to be working as expected. So we invite you to give these a run through and test them with your hardware studios to see how well they perfom in real life situations.

Download these fast as I loathe Dropbox and ReasonTalk doesn't accept attachments bigger than JPEGs from 1998:
https://we.tl/t-D1LffDPEUb

challism

12 Apr 2023

selig wrote:
06 Jan 2022
s. It's subtle but quite useful, especially with the binaural synth I'm working on to go with it!
dioxide wrote:
13 Mar 2023
Download these fast as I loathe Dropbox and ReasonTalk doesn't accept attachments bigger than JPEGs from 1998:
https://we.tl/t-D1LffDPEUb

RV7000 Expander.jpg
Oh man, it looks like I'm too late to the party to d/l these. How did I not see these until just now? Any chance of getting a re-up, Dioxide and Selig?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information