m-audio pro keyboard question

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Marc64

13 Mar 2023

Are there anyone who has a oxygen pro keyboard?
I am wondering if anyone knows in the control surface what the EDITOR is and how to add that? Will it start the oxygen preset editor or?
I have googles but haven't found anything on it.

Reminiscence

25 Mar 2023

I just bought one - the 61 key - will mess with it a bit - though you get a Melodics account for free - which teaches you almost anything you need to know - to get the most out of it - just register your device on the M-Audio site - also you get 6 Months of Reason+ free.
Join over 100,000 musicians building their skills with Melodics. Melodics is a desktop app that teaches you to play and perform with MIDI keyboards, pad controllers, and drums. Whether your just starting out or a seasoned pro looking to learn advanced techniques Melodics grows with you. It is free to download, and comes with over 60 free lessons to get you started! However because you own one of our premium Keyboard controllers you also unlock Five Exclusive Lessons to help take your skills to the next level. Its Plug and Play no setup required, You'll get something from your first 5 minutes. Take it straight to your next track or performance.

• Information