[Electronic Pop] Comensams - Reflexion X

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Heigen5

23 Feb 2023

A melodic electronic pop-song with a fresh angle.

Superology

05 Mar 2023

Radio song but without any hooks.

Heigen5

13 Mar 2023

Superology wrote:
05 Mar 2023
Radio song but without any hooks.
Thanks for your feedback. I almost never build up songs in a way, so there has to be hooks or any other song-structures as a must. But you might be right that THIS song woulda benefit from a hook. :cool:

Quarmat
Competition Winner

13 Mar 2023

I agree with Superology, this track could very much use a hook. I say so bc the song has very good contemporaty pop elements that make it stand out among similar tracks, but a more powerful hook/chorus than the "those beautiful comensams of mine" is needed. I mean: the words are ok, just the energy of that chorus isn't enough. On the production side I can't really find issues. It sound so clear and tight. I wish I knew how to achieve this.

Heigen5

15 Mar 2023

Quarmat wrote:
13 Mar 2023
I agree with Superology, this track could very much use a hook. I say so bc the song has very good contemporaty pop elements that make it stand out among similar tracks, but a more powerful hook/chorus than the "those beautiful comensams of mine" is needed. I mean: the words are ok, just the energy of that chorus isn't enough. On the production side I can't really find issues. It sound so clear and tight. I wish I knew how to achieve this.
Maybe. I made this song for to my brother's son. And "comensams" mean 'toes'. Anyway, the clear and tight sound is due to this effect here (scroll down and see the combi2 mastering plugin) https://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhe ... fills.html

PS. The mastering combi only needs a ReaXcomp VST which is also free. Otherwise I just had that mastering combi in the use and just mixed as well as possible. This effects has made it very easy to sound top-notch, so do yourself a favor and try it out!

• Information