Some ideas

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Reminiscence

05 Mar 2023

Hello RS. :geek:

I would like for xmas the right-click menu cleaned up or even editable. Please give me the option to remove VST's from the selection grid - for I use Snapheap for my effects and not the individual kilohearts components that is found in Snapheap already. Like the ensemble module, or delay or reverb etc. Perhaps let me only see what I want to see basically.

Also, the ability to create your own instruments and effects outside of the Combinator 2 space - like Reaktor. And the means to modulate with CV the Combinator 2 toggle buttons or faders without using Automation. And envelope master section for the Combinator 2 will also be great.

That's about it for this year RS.

PS. I love being spoilt for choice.

huggermugger

05 Mar 2023

You can disable plugins in the Plugin Manager, and they will disappear from the Browser.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 9.22.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 9.22.04 AM.png (130.54 KiB) Viewed 635 times

jam-s

05 Mar 2023

Reminiscence wrote:
05 Mar 2023
Also, the ability to create your own instruments and effects outside of the Combinator 2 space - like Reaktor.
The answer to this request from RS is the RE SDK. Grab your copy at https://developer.reasonstudios.com/

Reminiscence

07 Mar 2023

Thanks for the response peeps! :)

• Information