Turning point - (kind of)House, melodic, jazzy

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Deep Schulzz

13 Feb 2023

:wtf:

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

Is that a Leslie piano with rotary speaker at the beginning? Strong bass. It's really coming thru strong on my laptop speakers. You're really good with making a clean low end. It sounds like an upright bass gone cyberpunk chill haha. Sweet glitch beat with big ambiance. I like all the swirling stuff going on too. Nice background/study music.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

Deep Schulzz

17 Feb 2023

Last Alternative wrote:
17 Feb 2023
Is that a Leslie piano with rotary speaker at the beginning? Strong bass. It's really coming thru strong on my laptop speakers. You're really good with making a clean low end. It sounds like an upright bass gone cyberpunk chill haha. Sweet glitch beat with big ambiance. I like all the swirling stuff going on too. Nice background/study music.
Thanks for your comment.
The sound at the beginning comes from an Rhodes NN19 patch from the really old (20 years or so) "The electro jazz retro funk" refill :refill: combined with a pulveriser.
The deep bass sound pretty much at the beginning is a 5 string E-Bass played on the deep B string.

Deep Schulzz

09 Mar 2023

Deep Schulzz wrote:
13 Feb 2023

:wtf:
Video add:

• Information