Arturia Prophet 5 combi

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
martinez71

31 Jan 2023

Here is a combi I made for Arturia's Prophet 5.

It only works with the P5 parameters. I moved the Amplifier section to below the Filter section, and then arranged the 'non-boxed' parameters to my liking in the middle of the bottom row, with the Volume and Pitch Range above the Pitch and Mod wheels.

The zip contains the combi patch, the .png backdrop, and the .psd file if you want to modify it to your tastes, with all the layers nicely arranged and colour-coded.

I happen to like it with the Blue 6 background, but obviously the Black background is the classic look.

Happy to answer any questions.

Enjoy!

martinez71

31 Jan 2023

Apologies, I just noticed some things weren't centred as well as they could be, and have modified them.

The layers in the .psd file are now organised in a more structured way, as well. The zip file in this post is the one to download.

Sorry. These things can be tweaked forever, can't they...

Happy to hear suggestions, criticisms, praise... :puf_smile:
Attachments
Arturia Prophet 5 ii.zip
(550.9 KiB) Downloaded 88 times

robussc

31 Jan 2023

Very nice - and what a great idea to turn some of these VSTs into more Reason rack-compatible devices!
Software: Reason 12 + Objekt, Vintage Vault 4, V-Collection 9 + Pigments, Vintage Verb + Supermassive
Hardware: M1 Mac mini + dual monitors, Launchkey 61, Scarlett 18i20, Rokit 6 monitors, AT4040 mic, DT-990 Pro phones

crimsonwarlock

31 Jan 2023

robussc wrote:
31 Jan 2023
Very nice - and what a great idea to turn some of these VSTs into more Reason rack-compatible devices!
You should check the combinator 2 subforum.
Several people (including myself) have been turning VST plugins into combinator 2 rack devices :puf_wink:

To the OP, these look really cool :thumbup:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

moneykube

31 Jan 2023

:clap: cool > thank you
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

martinez71

31 Jan 2023

If the mods could remove the zip file from the first post, that would be great. Or replace it with the second one, or something.
:thumbs_up:

robussc

31 Jan 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
31 Jan 2023
robussc wrote:
31 Jan 2023
You should check the combinator 2 subforum.
Several people (including myself) have been turning VST plugins into combinator 2 rack devices :puf_wink:

To the OP, these look really cool :thumbup:
Ah, thanks for the heads up! I’ll check it out.
Software: Reason 12 + Objekt, Vintage Vault 4, V-Collection 9 + Pigments, Vintage Verb + Supermassive
Hardware: M1 Mac mini + dual monitors, Launchkey 61, Scarlett 18i20, Rokit 6 monitors, AT4040 mic, DT-990 Pro phones

Loque

31 Jan 2023

martinez71 wrote:
31 Jan 2023
If the mods could remove the zip file from the first post, that would be great. Or replace it with the second one, or something.
:thumbs_up:
Done.
Reason12, Win10

arnigretar

31 Jan 2023

Great! Let's try this :D Thank you!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

martinez71

31 Jan 2023

I just realised, after looking at this thing for hours, that I had failed to add the "- SHAPE -" text to the Oscillator A wave buttons... :oops:

Modified .png attached, with a few other minor alignment tweaks.
Attachments
Arturia Prophet 5 PNG.zip
(80.37 KiB) Downloaded 70 times

• Information