[SOLVED] Selig Audio plugins looks low-res in Reason 12

Discuss VST stuff here!
kajito

20 Jan 2023

3 of my Selig Audio plugin looks pixelated (low-res) in Reason 12.5d29 any idea on how to fix this?

Loque

20 Jan 2023

Delete the graphics cache, check if you updated to hires graphics, give Reason a moment to update the graphics.
Reason12, Win10

selig
RE Developer

20 Jan 2023

Hey, quick shout out to my old stomping grounds SLC, the birth place of Selig Audio!
Did Logue's suggestion fix this issue for you?
Selig Audio, LLC

kajito

28 Jan 2023

Loque wrote:
20 Jan 2023
Delete the graphics cache, check if you updated to hires graphics, give Reason a moment to update the graphics.
I remember doing something similar with radical piano and it worked but I don't remember how it's done can you walk me through the process? Where does the graphic cache reside and where do I find higher graphics?

kajito

28 Jan 2023

selig wrote:
20 Jan 2023
Hey, quick shout out to my old stomping grounds SLC, the birth place of Selig Audio!
Didn't know how nice! :-) I'm originally from NYC but currently living in SLA. I love it here the surrounding mountains are surreal.
I'm still trying to figure out how to delete the graphic cache. Any help would be appreciated.

kajito

28 Jan 2023

Hey never mind I just figured it out. It's through Rack Extension, delete then reinstall through "my products rack extension download." bada bing bada boom! Ah now it looks lovely!

RobC

28 Jan 2023

A random note: did people already think of just tossing old REs into a Combi 2, giving them a new skin?

selig
RE Developer

28 Jan 2023

kajito wrote:
28 Jan 2023
selig wrote:
20 Jan 2023
Didn't know how nice! :-) I'm originally from NYC but currently living in SLA. I love it here the surrounding mountains are surreal.
I'm still trying to figure out how to delete the graphic cache. Any help would be appreciated.
HA - moved from SLC (Sandy) to NYC (Manhattan, then LIC) a few years ago. I guess we traded places?
Glad you got it sorted, and sorry for causing trouble for you! ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

• Information