(Experimental / Breakbeat) Superology - Document 1

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 23 Jan 2023

Nobody will care about this track on this forum, but anyway... I build relationships. ;)

Popey
Competition Winner
Posts: 2126
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 24 Jan 2023

Superology wrote:
23 Jan 2023
Nobody will care about this track on this forum, but anyway... I build relationships. ;)
Nice basis for a track but cuts off before the break so not much to say. Would you consider uploading the full song.

User avatar
deeplink
Competition Winner
Posts: 1093
Joined: 08 Jul 2020
Location: Dubai / Cape Town

Post 24 Jan 2023

First thing I hear is Radiohead, Idioteque
Get more Combinators, Patches and Resources at the deeplink website

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 26 Jan 2023


User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 26 Jan 2023

Popey wrote:
24 Jan 2023
Superology wrote:
23 Jan 2023
Nobody will care about this track on this forum, but anyway... I build relationships. ;)
Nice basis for a track but cuts off before the break so not much to say. Would you consider uploading the full song.
Thanks. Agreed.

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 26 Jan 2023

deeplink wrote:
24 Jan 2023
First thing I hear is Radiohead, Idioteque
Context is the main thing. It's different.

Popey
Competition Winner
Posts: 2126
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 26 Jan 2023

Superology wrote:
26 Jan 2023
Thanks for sharing.

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 26 Feb 2023


User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 18 Mar 2023

Next I will cover the Prodigy, because this is such a shit, all what I am doing last time:

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 19 Mar 2023

Or I'll be doing tracks like the last time I can do it.

User avatar
Chizmata
Posts: 925
Joined: 21 Dec 2015

Post 20 Mar 2023

Superology wrote:
18 Mar 2023
Next I will cover the Prodigy, because this is such a shit, all what I am doing last time:
this sounds way better

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 20 Mar 2023

Chizmata wrote:
20 Mar 2023
Superology wrote:
18 Mar 2023
Next I will cover the Prodigy, because this is such a shit, all what I am doing last time:
this sounds way better
thanks. anyway it sounds bad.

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 20 Mar 2023

or I will cover Prodigy and work (sh)it out of me.

Popey
Competition Winner
Posts: 2126
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 21 Mar 2023

Superology wrote:
20 Mar 2023
or I will cover Prodigy and work (sh)it out of me.
You mention the prodigy a couple of times now. Tritone Addiction has made some songs in their style and if it is a style you like I look forward to listening.

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 21 Mar 2023

Popey wrote:
21 Mar 2023
Superology wrote:
20 Mar 2023
or I will cover Prodigy and work (sh)it out of me.
You mention the prodigy a couple of times now. Tritone Addiction has made some songs in their style and if it is a style you like I look forward to listening.
Yes I do. Thank you man. I think I will make music as a hobby because of the way prodigy produced their music and difficulties with samples. I will learn music production with sampling techniques. I understand that I was greedy and silly. Sorry.

User avatar
Superology
Posts: 215
Joined: 24 Nov 2022

Post 22 Mar 2023

Why I didn't quit it as a profession idea is because I wanted to be sure I didn't give up. Well, I didn't. It's just circumstances of this preferable music genre.

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 0 guests