(Electronic) The Old Spacecraft

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental

Chizmata

22 Jan 2023

it would help if you posted soundcloud or bandcamp links, because i and probably a lot of others don't have spotify and can only hear a snippet.

Chizmata

24 Jan 2023

not bad at all. it's a spacey,atmospheric track with consistent yet interesting harmonies and a fresh and interesting progression. on the negative side it sounds a little sloppy to me, which might be the result of a mix of having multiplte raw and unpolished sounding elements and too much compression.

danc

24 Jan 2023

Now - this reminds me of Jean Michel Jarre, back in the days of Équinoxe. And to be honest, I think this is by far the best era of JMJ.

Regarding the production, I agree with Chizmata that it is a little sloppy mixing wise.... but I will look beyond that and say that you have got a really good track here! It might lack some of the stand out moments of Équinoxe, but it is close.
Check my Soundcloud:

Eusantis

26 Jan 2023

Very valuable words for me; thank you very much, Danc.

• Information