RRP requiring internet.

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Jac459

14 Jan 2023

Hello, I am using the latest version of the RRP with the latest version of Bitwig on a Mac M1.
In general, it is a flawless experience but I noticed the hard way that if I am not connected to the internet, my RRP will actually not log and ask for an internet connection. This is not normal as my computer is registered.
I posted on this forum and a good trick was given to me to reload all the Rack Extensions and I did it but without success.

Now I am since 2 weeks exchanging with reason support and nothing is working so far.
Finally I ran the RRP with a "logging version" of reason given by the support and transmitted them the logs... I am crossing finger now, but I am surprised, am I the only one to have this issue ?
Thanks.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

_andreypetr_

14 Jan 2023

Jac459 wrote:
14 Jan 2023
Hello, I am using the latest version of the RRP with the latest version of Bitwig on a Mac M1.
In general, it is a flawless experience but I noticed the hard way that if I am not connected to the internet, my RRP will actually not log and ask for an internet connection. This is not normal as my computer is registered.
I posted on this forum and a good trick was given to me to reload all the Rack Extensions and I did it but without success.

Now I am since 2 weeks exchanging with reason support and nothing is working so far.
Finally I ran the RRP with a "logging version" of reason given by the support and transmitted them the logs... I am crossing finger now, but I am surprised, am I the only one to have this issue ?
Thanks.
Is your license synced? Have you installed codemeter?

Jac459

14 Jan 2023

_andreypetr_ wrote:
14 Jan 2023
Is your license synced? Have you installed codemeter?
Yes sure. And my computer is properly registered.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

• Information