Companion remember password

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
richiewynne

03 Sep 2022

Hi folks. The Reason 12 product can remember my password but the Companion doesn't and I have to go and find it. Please can you make the companion remember my password in the same way that the product itself does? Cheers, Richie.

Social Exodus

12 Jan 2023

This drives me crazy.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

MuttReason

12 Jan 2023

+1. It’s annoying. And also happens frequently and randomly i.e. not just after yet another bloody Apple OS update or a new build of Companion. One day, all fine no password needed. Next day… nope.

moneykube

12 Jan 2023

wow> this for plus users >>> insane :exclamation:
THINGS NEED FIXING
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

StephenHutchinson

12 Jan 2023

I've always thought it annoying but I was thinking that with multiple computers and logins, it might be that you have to log in to Companion if you've been using it on another computer? Perhaps I'm wrong, but yeah... I've gotten fast at typing my name/password.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

DaveyG

13 Jan 2023

So you can't authorise offline (yet) and it forgets your online password. Sounds like Reason- rather than Reason+.

MuttReason

13 Jan 2023

It’s not the biggest problem around TBF, takes only a few seconds to pull up my password manager, copy and paste password, done. What is irritating is that 1) the RRP has silent login as does the Reason DAW so why not Companion and 2) it is random, some days it’s fine, other days not. Needs fixing.

• Information