ChordS

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Worker 13

11 Jan 2023

Reason 12 Combinator that let's you build a one touch chord. it uses 3 Europa devices with each oscillator tuned to a different interval (Root, 3rd, 5th, etc.). You can then flatten or sharpen the intervals to create various chords.
If you don't know any western music theory, you can just play around until you hear something you like.
If you do know music theory, you'll notice some intervals that have sharps and flats that normally wouldn't have them (like the 7th has a sharp which would make it an octave, or the 3rd has a sharp that would make it a sus4, blah, blah, blah). Anyhow, just kind of...forget your training and go with it. Seems to work best for ambient stuff.

Uses STOCK and Free modules.
Reason 12 Little LFO by Little IO
TMA-one commentator by Jiggery Pokery

ChordS is here:

Quick video is here:

moneykube

11 Jan 2023

Why do you have to sign in to google , and then request this combinator? I find that quite odd as I have never seen this process before downloading google drive uploads... are you sure you have your downloads set up correctly? This seems weird to me :?:
Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 12.16.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 12.16.58 AM.png (77.96 KiB) Viewed 1205 times
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

moalla

11 Jan 2023

Worker 13 wrote:
11 Jan 2023
Reason 12 Combinator that let's you build a one touch chord. it uses 3 Europa devices with each oscillator tuned to a different interval (Root, 3rd, 5th, etc.). You can then flatten or sharpen the intervals to create various chords.
If you don't know any western music theory, you can just play around until you hear something you like.
If you do know music theory, you'll notice some intervals that have sharps and flats that normally wouldn't have them (like the 7th has a sharp which would make it an octave, or the 3rd has a sharp that would make it a sus4, blah, blah, blah). Anyhow, just kind of...forget your training and go with it. Seems to work best for ambient stuff.

Uses STOCK and Free modules.
Reason 12 Little LFO by Little IO
TMA-one commentator by Jiggery Pokery

ChordS is here:

Quick video is here:
Worker13 I´m really positive flashed by your microtonal combinator, now i listend the sounddemo of your next comb and i´m totaly blown away by its sound capabilities my first impression, hope we can download it in the next time :thumbs_up: I will chek out your videos to learn, how i can patch arp 2500 in cardinal/vcv. Glad a sounddesign related person now is involved in this forum ;)
PS: your SpaceCombo is a really welcome starting point to describe more traditional instrument involved people, how a synth in general is working.
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

challism

11 Jan 2023

Worker 13 wrote:
11 Jan 2023
Reason 12 Combinator that let's you build a one touch chord. it uses 3 Europa devices with each oscillator tuned to a different interval (Root, 3rd, 5th, etc.).
moneykube wrote:
11 Jan 2023
Why do you have to sign in to google , and then request this combinator? I find that quite odd as I have never seen this process before downloading google drive uploads... are you sure you have your downloads set up correctly? This seems weird to me :?:
Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 12.16.58 AM.png
First of all, thank you for sharing this with the community. I agree with moneykube about the permissions required to download. This will become more and more of a pain the butt for you as time passes. This thread you started will stay online as long as ReasonTalk is up and running. Are you planning to manually grant people access to your file for the rest of your life? I would suggest just zipping the combi file and attaching it to the post, or at least making the google drive download accessible by everyone with the link (no requesting of access required).
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Worker 13

11 Jan 2023

Whoops, sorry about. I copied it into the wrong folder.
Here's the correct link:

Worker 13

11 Jan 2023

Also, per challism suggestion, I'll just start posting the zip file.
Attachments
ChordS Default.zip
(365.33 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

moneykube

12 Jan 2023

I thought it might be a mistake.... thank you for this . Could be useful... nice demo :thumbs_up: :thumbup: :!:

Worker 13

12 Jan 2023

This worst part is I'm an old retired IT guy that use to set up shares and security rights on servers, so I should know better!

moneykube

12 Jan 2023

Worker 13 wrote:
12 Jan 2023
This worst part is I'm an old retired IT guy that use to set up shares and security rights on servers, so I should know better!
We all have brain farts > at least I know I do :lol: :exclamation: I'm retired and folks guess what> they increase with age.
It is nice to watch a movie you saw before, but have absolutely no memory of it... 2 watch enjoyments in one. :clap:
Not a big deal at all. Thanks for the patch and the quick upload revision.

• Information