Big Ass Mastering Suite - Free REs and VSTs for mastering all in one unit

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
BeReasonable

26 Nov 2022

Just upgraded to R12 during the sale and decided to try out making a new combinator by tossing together a bunch of free mastering related devices and VST plugins. Wanted something to make it easy to try out different devices and switch between low impact built-in devices for recording and more resource hungry VSTs for mixing and mastering.

Basic rundown (more posted below with list of free rack extensions / vsts used):

Version 1: 5U Parallel: EQs in Series -> Split to Compressors in parallel -> Combined and then split to limiters in Parallel.

Version 2: 4U Series: Same as above but limiters are run together in series.

Put a bunch knobs to control REs on the device. Order and routing just as I thought of them.

If anyone is interested in this, just reply and I'll get around to uploading the files.
BAMS-5U-Parallel.jpg
BAMS-5U-Parallel.jpg (254.12 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
BAMS-4U-Series.jpg
BAMS-4U-Series.jpg (233.56 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
oops the 4U needs a different background.

Signal Chain:

EQ In Series:

Reason Stereo Imager (mono / spread switch with knobs) ->
Reason M Class EQ ->
PTeq=X EQ -> (free from ignite amps)
TDR Nova EQ -> (free at tokyo dawn records)

Into two Spider Audio Splitters and out to Compressors in parallel:

TDR Kotelnikov (free at tokyo dawn records)
TDR Molotok (free at tokyo dawn records)
Reason MClass Compressor
Reason Master Bus Compressor
KHS Compressor

All + Dry signal go into a Micromix - Knobs to control all levels individually + master mix

Then into another two spiders to feed Parallel Limiters

Reason MClass Maximizer
KHS Limiter
Vlad G (TDR) Limiter x64 (free at tokyo dawn records)
bx_masterdesk Classic (free at plugin alliance)

+ Dry signal into another micromix

4U version runs last group in series.

fmike

28 Nov 2022

Yes please!
If you could upload the files, that'd be great.
Many thanks!

Yonatan

30 Nov 2022

Looks cool ⭐️

tom_schmidt

08 Jan 2023

Looks amazing. Would love the link. Cheers! :thumbs_up:

EnochLight

09 Jan 2023

BeReasonable wrote:
26 Nov 2022
If anyone is interested in this, just reply and I'll get around to uploading the files.
@OP - any plans to follow through with posting this? If not, I can lock this thread - let me know...
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Quarmat
Competition Winner

09 Jan 2023

Yep, I'd love to try these out. Thanks in advance for the link!

OldManZatchmo

22 Jan 2023

Just went down the rabbit hole of all these Combinators. I would love the files, thanks!

EnochLight

23 Jan 2023

Well, the OP seems to have ghosted this thread and won’t respond to me, so I’m locking this thread. If they reach out to me and wish to follow through with their offer, I can unlock it.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information