MicroFreak & REASON

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
geronimo

26 Dec 2022

I tried to create a Minifreak editor, I hope it will be useful: based on the list from the manual, I tried to configure what was there.
I am surprised not to have access to the Master Volume of the external instrument (Microfreak) !

I therefore enclose the file corresponding to the Combinator; you must have REASON 12 to use it _ But then you can use this Combinator in a REASONRAck from any other DAW on the market to control your Minifreak.
Microfreak.cmb.zip
(630.66 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

vcovcfvca

26 Dec 2022

Great Idea - have downloaded it and will give it a try within the next few days.
Thanks a lot for it.

geronimo

30 Dec 2022

Info from Arturia after support request ; the Master volume knob does not sends/receive MIDI CC#, so it is not possible to control it via MIDI .

REASONBOOMER

04 Feb 2023

hey there

thank you for the editor

i made one as well ..not as pretty .

i have made one for the mini freak . wavestate and mc 707 ..

i really dont think there is enough info on youtube about this feature and i think even reason is not even aware of the potential of using a combinator this way ..

thanks so muck for taking the time to make this .. my 3 microfreaks and myself appreciate it ..

Steedus
Competition Winner

13 Feb 2023

Thanks, gotta give this a try!

• Information