Rack navigator in RRP

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
phonoghosts

19 Dec 2022

A simple improvement to RRP would be to have the 'rack navigator' side window available (as it is in the main app). It could be an option in the settings, or on the top bar. Would make moving around bigger racks much easier in RRP than the basic scrolling that's currently available.

huggermugger

19 Dec 2022

I'm trying to imagine a single instance of the RRP having so many devices in it that I'd want a Navigator.

phonoghosts

19 Dec 2022

I guess it depends how you use it. I use RRP extensively over multiple instances, each with generally at least five devices each (maybe a player, an instrument and a lot of processing), and even with just that many devices I find it's tedious to scroll up and down all the time. Would be much faster to be able to instantly jump to any place in the rack with one click. Even a 'jump to top' button would be better than nothing.

PhillipOrdonez

19 Dec 2022

Yeah, especially when at the time of writing there is no way to individually minimise players. I like to stack em! But they take a lot of space, even with the zoom at 80%

visheshl

19 Dec 2022

It would be nice, but why are your racks so big ?
😂 Never thought I'd ask a question like this

• Information