Zombie Fights Shark shutting down Dec 20, 2022.

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 16 Dec 2022

Just got this email. Get them while you still can. Everything for $10. Well worth it.

"Zombie Fights Shark will be shutting it's doors on December 20, 2022.

All products have been marked down between $0-5, with the exception of the EVERYTHING bundle.

If you would like everything available use the below link and get the EVERYTHING bundle for $10.

https://zombiefightsshark.gumroad.com/l/errything

This project has been great fun and I appreciate all the support I've received over the years. It means so much more than you know."
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 1040
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 16 Dec 2022

yo mrfigg. does these reason packs contains rex2 files?
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 17 Dec 2022

Rising Night Wave wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2022
yo mrfigg. does these reason packs contains rex2 files?
Not that I've found so far. NN-XT patches and Combis. They are pretty cool though :). Also a load of Ableton stuff if you're into that.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

User avatar
StephenHutchinson
Posts: 418
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 17 Dec 2022

Thanks for the heads-up... just bought it and am downloading the files now.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 1040
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 17 Dec 2022

StephenHutchinson wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2022
Thanks for the heads-up... just bought it and am downloading the files now.
I am also thinking to buy a whole package.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 17 Dec 2022

Rising Night Wave wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2022
StephenHutchinson wrote: ↑
17 Dec 2022
Thanks for the heads-up... just bought it and am downloading the files now.
I am also thinking to buy a whole package.
If you've got a 10 spot lying around just do it. Look how many people regret not buying the New Atlantis Audio refills before they became impossible to find. You've got 3 days left to push the button. Are you buying or are you crying?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

User avatar
Rising Night Wave
Posts: 1040
Joined: 03 Sep 2019
Location: Vransko, Slovenia

Post 17 Dec 2022

hehe. probably buying.
i am low on budget.
i will get new dose of monthly money in two days.
then i have only one day to choose to buy it.

that's why i asked for rex files.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

User avatar
Quarmat
Posts: 319
Joined: 11 Feb 2021
Location: Europe

Post 17 Dec 2022

Ok I bought the everything pack. I hope to have some time in the weekend to browse it. Thanks for the head up Mr. Figg

User avatar
arnigretar
Posts: 399
Joined: 15 May 2020
Location: Iceland

Post 17 Dec 2022

Thanks for the heads up, Mr. Figg! Looks like a great package :) just purchased
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

User avatar
challism
Moderator
Posts: 4314
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Fanboy Shill

Post 18 Dec 2022

I got the same email a few days ago and was going to post it here, but got sidetracked and forgot to post. Thanks for posting, MrFigg.

I got the everything package years ago and it's wonderful. These are some of my favorite refills that I still regularly reach for to this day. It's very sad to see Zombi Fights Shark closing their doors - they are definitely one of my favorite sound designers out there. This is an absolute steal for $10. Don't miss it!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Adam W
Posts: 17
Joined: 05 Oct 2017

Post 18 Dec 2022

I just bought and started exploring the Everything bundle, and wow, _Prepared_ is among the most inspiring collection of sounds in Reason that I've ever heard. Just wonderful. Everything else I've played with is great, too, but the prepared piano is such a standout. Nothing else like it in Reason, and by itself, it's worth way more than the asking price. If anyone's on the fence about getting the bundle, please just pull the trigger. You'll be so glad you did.

User avatar
challism
Moderator
Posts: 4314
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Fanboy Shill

Post 18 Dec 2022

Adam W wrote: ↑
18 Dec 2022
I just bought and started exploring the Everything bundle, and wow, _Prepared_ is among the most inspiring collection of sounds in Reason that I've ever heard. Just wonderful. Everything else I've played with is great, too, but the prepared piano is such a standout. Nothing else like it in Reason, and by itself, it's worth way more than the asking price. If anyone's on the fence about getting the bundle, please just pull the trigger. You'll be so glad you did.
Yeah, Prepared is awesome. So is Mecanique. Mecanique was the first refill I bought from ZFS when it first came out. I loved it so much, I got the everything bundle shortly after.
Rising Night Wave wrote: ↑
16 Dec 2022
yo mrfigg. does these reason packs contains rex2 files?
There are a few refills with Rex files, but most of them do not have them. Dia de la Glitch, and The Factory both have a folder with Rex files. I think Abandoned Industrial and Teenage Engineering Drums are both FREE in their gumroad shop, and they have Rex files. That's about it as far as Rex files go.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 3304
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 18 Dec 2022

challism wrote: ↑
18 Dec 2022
There are a few refills with Rex files, but most of them do not have them. Dia de la Glitch, and The Factory both have a folder with Rex files. I think Abandoned Industrial and Teenage Engineering Drums are both FREE in their gumroad shop, and they have Rex files. That's about it as far as Rex files go.
Abandoned Industrial does not seem to be in the list
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

User avatar
challism
Moderator
Posts: 4314
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Fanboy Shill

Post 18 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote: ↑
18 Dec 2022
challism wrote: ↑
18 Dec 2022
There are a few refills with Rex files, but most of them do not have them. Dia de la Glitch, and The Factory both have a folder with Rex files. I think Abandoned Industrial and Teenage Engineering Drums are both FREE in their gumroad shop, and they have Rex files. That's about it as far as Rex files go.
Abandoned Industrial does not seem to be in the list
Oops, my bad. I had it in my ZFS folder. But it's not made by ZFS.
ab ind.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Bes
Posts: 958
Joined: 22 Feb 2017

Post 18 Dec 2022



ive enjoyed some of their tutorials in the past, just bought the everything pack out of solidarity more than anything

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 19 Dec 2022

Bes wrote: ↑
18 Dec 2022


ive enjoyed some of their tutorials in the past, just bought the everything pack out of solidarity more than anything
S’why I bought it too.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

kitekrazy
Posts: 1021
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 21 Dec 2022

Squidfont Orchestral soundfont was included. Back in the day that was a great one and still is. It's no longer supported in Reason. Thank you for posting this.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 21 Dec 2022

Opens up here in R12. Two folders. Presets and Samples. Drag them into the rack and they open in an NN-XT. Or do mean something else?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Mataya
Posts: 438
Joined: 03 May 2019

Post 21 Dec 2022

No solidarity here. I've managed to get some of those refills free. Submarine, Malstrom fights zombies, bass and drums, Less is more, 60TE kits.
Just clicked on separate products, entered 0 and buy. One of those was not for free, but when you enter FKCOVID19 discount code it comes for free. It says that in the product description.

Thanks
Mataya

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 8827
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 21 Dec 2022

Mataya wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
No solidarity here. I've managed to get some of those refills free. Submarine, Malstrom fights zombies, bass and drums, Less is more, 60TE kits.
Just clicked on separate products, entered 0 and buy. One of those was not for free, but when you enter FKCOVID19 discount code it comes for free. It says that in the product description.

Thanks
Mataya
Well done. You saved yourself $10. Hope you enjoy the refills.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

User avatar
moneykube
Posts: 3304
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 21 Dec 2022

Mataya wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
No solidarity here. I've managed to get some of those refills free. Submarine, Malstrom fights zombies, bass and drums, Less is more, 60TE kits.
Just clicked on separate products, entered 0 and buy. One of those was not for free, but when you enter FKCOVID19 discount code it comes for free. It says that in the product description.

Thanks
Mataya
I have 90 percent of his products... where did you type this code into? I do not see such an option when I just looked.
I purchased the newer (The Factory suite) this go around... I am only missing two of his products> but I have more then enough sounds/ refills/ plugins> to work with now. It will take me years to go through them all !
It is sad he is closing down though.
Note> when I added his 60 thousand+ sounds to FM8 , the plugin became extremely slow , so I removed them. I will check each patch out, one at a time and save it if I like it. Otherwise, it kills the work flow big time> opening up ANY sounds within FM8 takes a very long time, and FM8 becomes non responsive while it thinks about the many patches.
Mac Monterey OS.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Mataya
Posts: 438
Joined: 03 May 2019

Post 21 Dec 2022

moneykube wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
Mataya wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
No solidarity here. I've managed to get some of those refills free. Submarine, Malstrom fights zombies, bass and drums, Less is more, 60TE kits.
Just clicked on separate products, entered 0 and buy. One of those was not for free, but when you enter FKCOVID19 discount code it comes for free. It says that in the product description.

Thanks
Mataya
I have 90 percent of his products... where did you type this code into? I do not see such an option when I just looked.
I purchased the newer (The Factory suite) this go around... I am only missing two of his products> but I have more then enough sounds/ refills/ plugins> to work with now. It will take me years to go through them all !
It is sad he is closing down though.
Note> when I added his 60 thousand+ sounds to FM8 , the plugin became extremely slow , so I removed them. I will check each patch out, one at a time and save it if I like it. Otherwise, it kills the work flow big time> opening up ANY sounds within FM8 takes a very long time, and FM8 becomes non responsive while it thinks about the many patches.
Mac Monterey OS.
Not really sure which one had that code written below the description. Out the five products I downloaded fro free, one had the code available. Rest of them, I just tried entering zero in the price box and press buy and it took me to a checkout page, but it only asked for my email.
I've never heard about the guy and his products and I'm really done with spending money that I don't have. If there is a free option, I take it. 10bucks by 10, by 15, by 20 and I'm f****** broke and I don't even make music that much anymore. Bought Noise engineering everything, morpher CV, Strive and Tribute, Beat Scholar, Polyverse suepermodal, a few plugin alliances, some glitchmachines samplers ...God damn I'm broke as shit. And I still want tonicmint shit and ekssperimental sounds...
'ts like I'm insane.

M

User avatar
moalla
Posts: 465
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: DDR WEST

Post 21 Dec 2022

0€ for a big punch of presets, but iΒ΄m still in the same mood like Mataya, do i need the next plugin in my money eating GAS manner :?
For solidarity, mhh if the complex presets are well made, i will spend something to this Zombie Nation Sharks
Nice music mataya ;)
Last edited by moalla on 21 Dec 2022, edited 1 time in total.
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Ibanez SR305, Yamaha PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
U47fet MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

andyhsong
Posts: 23
Joined: 12 Jul 2015

Post 21 Dec 2022

damn im a day late :,(

kitekrazy
Posts: 1021
Joined: 19 Jan 2015

Post 22 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
Opens up here in R12. Two folders. Presets and Samples. Drag them into the rack and they open in an NN-XT. Or do mean something else?
No it says file format not supported.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7524502&p=594274&hi ... nt#p594274

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests