Winners announced ~~ Oenkenstein Audio Dalina String Ensemble Song Competition

Great fun, great prizes! Good luck!
Quarmat
Competition Winner

14 Dec 2022

Thank you for appreciating my track!: I feel honoured!

Congratulations to all winners and my compliments to all participants: what I love about these contests is the immense variety of sounds and approaches that are created from the same instrument or effect. it is truly magical for me.

I would like to thank Oenkenstein Audio for creating the event, the ReasonTalk staff for their work, and all the composers: thank you!

challism

14 Dec 2022

Noise wrote:
14 Dec 2022
Congratulations to all the participants, always glad to hear music around here :). It's amazing how everyone can come up with something fresh using the same device. Also thanks Oenkenstein for your review / comments / about the tracks, it's nice to hear the feedback!
One of the regular judges of these contests was once toying around with the idea of giving feedback in addition to just the contest results. Is that something everyone would like?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Popey
Competition Winner

14 Dec 2022

I am always looking forward to getting feedback on my songs and have entered these comps before. If the judges were happy to spend the time it's certainly something I would appreciate.

Perhaps you could just ask people to either opt in or out for feedback as part of the rules.

turbopage
Competition Winner

14 Dec 2022

Congrats to the winners! :clap:
Music Will Save Us

alterEe
Competition Winner

15 Dec 2022

I'm very happy to make it to the third place, every one here makes such great songs and are so good at producing their pieces.

@Oenkenstein, it's heart-warming that you (surely quite correctly) found some Air vibes in my song, since it's one of my absolute favorites in electronic music! :)

Thanks for the challenge guys, cheers!

wowhow
Competition Winner

15 Dec 2022

I missed the deadline! ahh. But I really enjoyed using this rack extension. So much fun listening to the all the different sounds this rack can make. And congratulations to all who won and entered this competition. I hope there are more competitions!

Oenkenstein
RE Developer

15 Dec 2022

wowhow wrote:
15 Dec 2022
I missed the deadline!
Check your PM dear Wowhow. All I can say here is that we have a great community on this forum.

wowhow
Competition Winner

15 Dec 2022

Thank you so much! What a community!
So awesome! :re: :rt:

Re8et
Competition Winner

15 Dec 2022

Loved Carly entry, super original! Well deserved first place, but as for spot number two... that's hard... so many excellent tracks... Tritone takes a sweet position, bc guitars...
I missed this contest, next time!!
Tnx Oakenstein for the opportunity!!

• Information