ReasonTalk Guitar Patches

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
RlKLwI1x

16 Dec 2020

dimi wrote:
16 Dec 2020
The point was, someone asked for one archive.
Well, there are too many in my blog https://dimitones.wordpress.com/
and I asked if someone wants to make an archive for the community or already did, it would be great to share it here :)

Dimi
OK, apologies if I wasn't clear or have misunderstood. I've downloaded them all from this thread (and your blog) and have begun sorting them out. If you want me to finish and upload a zip (or perhaps a refill) then I'm happy to do so. No worries if not :-)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Dec 2020

dimi wrote:
16 Dec 2020
RlKLwI1x wrote:
15 Dec 2020

I've recently been through this thread and downloaded everything. It's already fairly organised here and I'd be happy to finish sorting it if you want. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Indeed we do :-)
and I asked if someone wants to make an archive for the community or already did, it would be great to share it here :)

Dimi
My bit about "we all know it's going to happen anyway" wasn't about the patches in any way. It was referring to me buying the RE even though I've already got the VST. :)
Just so's to confuse matters more :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

dimi

21 Dec 2020

Clarent tones!!!
You can download 10 combinators from my blog :refill:
Have an amazing one everyone!

https://dimitones.wordpress.com/2020/12 ... tors-demo/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Dec 2020

dimi wrote:
21 Dec 2020
Clarent tones!!!
You can download 10 combinators from my blog :refill:
Have an amazing one everyone!

https://dimitones.wordpress.com/2020/12 ... tors-demo/

The preset converter on the Kuassa website will convert the new Clarent RE patches to VST patches right?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

teddymcw

21 Dec 2020

Wow, just listened to some of the demos, this will likely be an instabuy. Kuassa Amps have really been like your fav artist putting out a new album: slightly diff style and you know it’s gonna be great!

We may have to do a “one-amp EP Challenge” before too long around here.

dimi

24 Dec 2020

teddymcw wrote:
21 Dec 2020
Wow, just listened to some of the demos, this will likely be an instabuy. Kuassa Amps have really been like your fav artist putting out a new album: slightly diff style and you know it’s gonna be great!

We may have to do a “one-amp EP Challenge” before too long around here.
:) Thank you!!!

littlejam

19 Jun 2021

hello,

commenting / learning about shoegaze sounds in the other thread

i am working out my guitar situation on how to plug in / record and add effects
and add the expression pedal(s)

i have not had a reason to go through this thread
now, should be a goodgood read

i downloaded the dimi presets / combis
thank you very very much
i am looking for the smashing pumpkins presets
and the presets from the cranberries

cheers and mahalos,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

songsmite

10 Sep 2022

dimi wrote:
27 Jan 2017
If I can help with anything, I'm here :)
Hey man, I tried downloading your Reason patches but none of the links are working on your website.

cheers, thanks

songsmite

10 Sep 2022

RlKLwI1x wrote:
16 Dec 2020
dimi wrote:
16 Dec 2020

Dimi
OK, apologies if I wasn't clear or have misunderstood. I've downloaded them all from this thread (and your blog) and have begun sorting them out. If you want me to finish and upload a zip (or perhaps a refill) then I'm happy to do so. No worries if not :-)
Please do it!

kblakk357

11 Dec 2022

Wow, I want to get these guitar patches, but I don't know how to get them! I know I'm so late to this thread, and maybe they aren't available anymore. If they are and someone sees this, can you instruct me on how to get these sounds please??? Thanks so much!!!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Dec 2022

kblakk357 wrote:
11 Dec 2022
Wow, I want to get these guitar patches, but I don't know how to get them! I know I'm so late to this thread, and maybe they aren't available anymore. If they are and someone sees this, can you instruct me on how to get these sounds please??? Thanks so much!!!
Here’s a video of Kuassa classic tones v.1. There’s a link to a Google drive to download them. You could also look on the Kuassa site under Downloads but those links may go to Dimi’s Wordpress blog.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moneykube

12 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
11 Dec 2022
kblakk357 wrote:
11 Dec 2022
Here’s a video of Kuassa classic tones v.1. There’s a link to a Google drive to download them. You could also look on the Kuassa site under Downloads but those links may go to Dimi’s Wordpress blog.
awesome vid :puf_bigsmile: :puf_wink:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information