komplete kontrol

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Fusion

11 Dec 2022

Would love to see full support for this like most other DAWs have. Other than nektar , seems like it would be the best all in one solution to control Reason.

xs23t7x

31 Aug 2023

Fusion wrote:
11 Dec 2022
Would love to see full support for this like most other DAWs have. Other than nektar , seems like it would be the best all in one solution to control Reason.
I don't exactly know what you mean by full support. Could you explain further? I have owned Komplete for a few years and usually just use Kontakt but somewhere along the lines of full support sounds like an interesting idea.

Fusion

15 Sep 2023

xs23t7x wrote:
31 Aug 2023
Fusion wrote:
11 Dec 2022
I don't exactly know what you mean by full support. Could you explain further? I have owned Komplete for a few years and usually just use Kontakt but somewhere along the lines of full support sounds like an interesting idea.
I mean something like this, at around 3 mins he shows what you can control..

avasopht
Competition Winner

16 Sep 2023

Fusion wrote:
15 Sep 2023
xs23t7x wrote:
31 Aug 2023

I mean something like this, at around 3 mins he shows what you can control..

I forgot about that ... cool!

Spasy

16 Sep 2023

Yes. We NEED this for Reason.. and more fully supported keyboards. I mean Komplete Kontrol is one of the most used, I don't understand why it has not been supported yet..

• Information