(Full album - electronica) - TA - Songs from 2022

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2022

So I'm currently trying to put together the last 8-9 years of my music making into some sort of album releases, so that everything will be more easly available. There won't be any cohesiveness to these albums or anything. It's more like collections of songs from each year. There's no change to the mixing or mastering in any of these songs. They are what they are. So it really is a collection of singles from each year. The only minor thing I've done is lowered the volume a bit on a couple of tracks that I felt were a bit too loud compared to all the other tracks.

So this is the first record I've put together. "TritoneAddiction - Songs from 2022".

Feel free to listen or download it if you want. It's all for free.

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2022

Wow I thought I created a fair bit but your output is something else.

Enjoyed listening (and relistening in a lot of cases) and no. 9 Flashback still stands out as a very funky tune, by far my favourite and right up my style musically.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2022

Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2022
Wow I thought I created a fair bit but your output is something else.

Enjoyed listening (and relistening in a lot of cases) and no. 9 Flashback still stands out as a very funky tune, by far my favourite and right up my style musically.
Thanks. Yes it seems I managed to write quite a bit this year. But it should be noted that several of these tracks are on the shorter side, some very short. All in all it's slightly over 40 minutes of music.
It's always interesting to see what songs other people like the most. I like Flashback too. But my personal favorites are probably Frog Rituals and Giant Space Squid. Of course whenever we've made the music ourselves I think we tend to listen to our own music differently.

RTFX

21 Nov 2022

I like the diversity of your work!
I cant capture you in just one particular style.
So this is kind of a compilation?
Could it be i heard some tracks on this forum before?
Definitely worth the upload.
Thanks for your generosity!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2022

RTFX wrote:
21 Nov 2022
I like the diversity of your work!
I cant capture you in just one particular style.
So this is kind of a compilation?
Could it be i heard some tracks on this forum before?
Definitely worth the upload.
Thanks for your generosity!
Thanks. Yes it's all over the place style wise. This is basically all the individual songs from this year that I deemed good enough to include on a record. So there's not much cohesiveness. The only three tracks that belong together are Scandinavia, Melankoli and Bleak, which were all part of my Transcendent 2000 project. With those three I wanted a similar feel/mood/sound.
But overall a compilation is probably a fitting word, like you said.
I'm pretty sure you've heard some of these tracks before. Most of them (perhaps even all of them) I've posted at some point during this last year. I've done other tracks besides these as well, but didn't think they made the cut.

FrankJaeger

24 Nov 2022

These are unique songs.
Frog Rituals stands out the most of the ones I listened to. That beat drop came out of no where and hit me like a speeding bus. What genre or style of music is it? The only thing that I've ever heard that resembles it is dubstep. Either way good work.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

24 Nov 2022

FrankJaeger wrote:
24 Nov 2022
These are unique songs.
Frog Rituals stands out the most of the ones I listened to. That beat drop came out of no where and hit me like a speeding bus. What genre or style of music is it? The only thing that I've ever heard that resembles it is dubstep. Either way good work.
Thanks. I don't think I follow a particular style. At least I try not to think about it that much. I just do whatever comes up at the moment.
Yeah Frog Rituals probably has some dubstep influences, but there are many things in it that isn't very dubsteppy at all.

Tomtom

03 Dec 2022

Really nice collection with so many styles. Detonator could be on hte next Prodigy album :)
And i like the collabs with Teflon Tomb. (I know some of his stuff from another forum...) Didn't know that is that active here.

Kenflo if you read? Hi man! :cool: :clap:

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

06 Dec 2022

Tomtom wrote:
03 Dec 2022
Really nice collection with so many styles. Detonator could be on hte next Prodigy album :)
And i like the collabs with Teflon Tomb. (I know some of his stuff from another forum...) Didn't know that is that active here.

Kenflo if you read? Hi man! :cool: :clap:
Teflon and I have other collabs as well. Some of them is gonna be on the next record I release.

• Information