Valhalla Supermassive 2.5.0 Two New Modes

Discuss VST stuff here!
BRIGGS

22 Nov 2022

"This month marks the 2.5 year anniversary of ValhallaSupermassive. To celebrate the occasion, we’re releasing the 2.5.0 update, with two new reverb / delay Modes: Scorpio and Libra."

https://valhalladsp.com/2022/11/21/valh ... and-libra/

r11s

joeyluck

22 Nov 2022

Seems to be buggy? When I go through modes now, some of them I can't select. Sometimes it will jump to a different mode after selection and then other times the mode will be blacked out.

Anybody else having this issue? I honestly haven't used it much in the past, but updated and started browsing modes and then found this weird behavior.

BRIGGS

22 Nov 2022

joeyluck wrote:
22 Nov 2022
Seems to be buggy? When I go through modes now, some of them I can't select. Sometimes it will jump to a different mode after selection and then other times the mode will be blacked out.

Anybody else having this issue? I honestly haven't used it much in the past, but updated and started browsing modes and then found this weird behavior.
I'm on R11. It works fine for me.

Are you on R12?
r11s

joeyluck

22 Nov 2022

BRIGGS wrote:
22 Nov 2022
joeyluck wrote:
22 Nov 2022

I'm on R11. It works fine for me.

Are you on R12?
It might've been a random thing. On R12. I'll have to investigate.

Chi-Individual

22 Nov 2022

joeyluck wrote:
22 Nov 2022

What system are you on? I have an M1 MBP I’m gonna download it to with R12 and R11 Suite later. Was it connected to a specific instrument? In the insert section or direct to the synth? Thanks.

joeyluck

22 Nov 2022

Chi-Individual wrote:
22 Nov 2022
joeyluck wrote:
22 Nov 2022

What system are you on? I have an M1 MBP I’m gonna download it to with R12 and R11 Suite later. Was it connected to a specific instrument? In the insert section or direct to the synth? Thanks.
I'm on macOS. I'm not sure of the steps. It seems fine right now. I will investigate.

• Information