Can anyone confirm this bug within the Predator and Combi2?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Heigen5

20 Nov 2022

Yo, anyone here, who owns Predator_RE and can reproduce this bug as well?

Here's a zip of a short video about of how to get a sound to disappear (which is the bug, i.e. the whole Reason's sound stops) + a Reason 12 project save for you to try the same out as well.
File: www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Bug_Withi ... Combi2.zip

Basically taken, you need to get mad with the combi2 fader and wait til the sound ends.

Thanks!

Ps. Might be a PredatorRE bug?
Last edited by Heigen5 on 21 Nov 2022, edited 5 times in total.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2022

Heigen5 wrote:
20 Nov 2022
Yo, anyone here who owns Predator_RE and can reproduce this bug as well?

Here's a zip of a short video about of how to get a sound disappear + the Reason 12 project save for you to try the same as well.

Basically taken, you need to get mad with the combi2 fader and wait til the sound ends.

Thanks!

Want to say what the bug is?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Heigen5

20 Nov 2022

MrFigg wrote:
20 Nov 2022
Heigen5 wrote:
20 Nov 2022
Yo, anyone here who owns Predator_RE and can reproduce this bug as well?

Here's a zip of a short video about of how to get a sound disappear + the Reason 12 project save for you to try the same as well.

Thanks!

Want to say what the bug is?
The sound disappears from Reason (I included a viedo how to get it disappearing), and even if you newly try to get it back from the preferences, you can't. Only way to get a sound back is loading this project again.

RPSupport

21 Nov 2022

Heigen5 wrote:
20 Nov 2022

Here's a zip of a short video about of how to get a sound to disappear (which is the bug, i.e. the whole Reason's sound stops) + a Reason 12 project save for you to try the same out as well.

Thanks!

Hi There,

I've passed this onto Jon our programmer to take a look at. I tried on my PC and got a Device Error message and not the disappearing sound so we are looking into it.

Thank you for mentioning this here.

Regards

Richard
RPSupport

Heigen5

21 Nov 2022

RPSupport wrote:
21 Nov 2022
Heigen5 wrote:
20 Nov 2022

Thanks!

Hi There,

I've passed this onto Jon our programmer to take a look at. I tried on my PC and got a Device Error message and not the disappearing sound so we are looking into it.

Thank you for mentioning this here.

Regards

Richard
RPSupport
Cool one, and thanks! If you can, then could you please let us know, if there's a fix at some point for this awesome synth then?

• Information