(Dark / Alt Pop) - latest work 'Who We Are'

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Spells

29 Sep 2022

My latest release (a relatively new solo music project for me) - I do everything in Reason, including recording vocals, comping, tuning, and even the final mix / master. I used to farm out to Pro Tools for the mix but don't bother any more. A new workflow for this new project of mine keeps everything Reason.

Mixes ambient bits with hiphop / pop to make for a dark, empty vibe. I'm exploring this path and want to do more in this vein.

Wav-E

05 Oct 2022

:thumbup:
Nice tune, synth line, intresting vocals, clean mix
:clap:

aeox
Competition Winner

15 Oct 2022

Spells wrote:
29 Sep 2022
My latest release (a relatively new solo music project for me) - I do everything in Reason, including recording vocals, comping, tuning, and even the final mix / master. I used to farm out to Pro Tools for the mix but don't bother any more. A new workflow for this new project of mine keeps everything Reason.

Mixes ambient bits with hiphop / pop to make for a dark, empty vibe. I'm exploring this path and want to do more in this vein.

Firstly, welcome to the forum!

Secondly, this was a very enjoyable track to listen to. A well produced track with balanced elements throughout; which held my attention to the end.

:thumbs_up:

Spells

06 Nov 2022

Many thanks for checking it out !

zicolafaille

14 Nov 2022

I like the atmosphere. That synthesizer that's always running in the back, the harmonies. Vocals, drums, everything is in economy mode and it works well. And the clip is also in line with the music. Well done.

Popey
Competition Winner

14 Nov 2022

Must admit this is not my normal genre but enjoyed this. Special mention to the mix as thought it really shines.

Good song.

reduk

19 Dec 2022

Original, l like the atmosphere , the voice is great, the overall result is very nice.

• Information