Umpf CB, BLG and PM update available in the shop.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Tinnitus

20 Sep 2022

Ok so my BLG and PM haven't updated as I can tell by the step count.

How can you tell the version of a RE currently installed? I assumed it would say on the back panel.

huggermugger

20 Sep 2022

Tinnitus wrote:
20 Sep 2022

How can you tell the version of a RE currently installed? I assumed it would say on the back panel.
You can see what versions you have in My Products in your account.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 7.46.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 7.46.59 PM.png (198.73 KiB) Viewed 1330 times

Tinnitus

21 Sep 2022

huggermugger wrote:
20 Sep 2022
Tinnitus wrote:
20 Sep 2022

You can see what versions you have in My Products in your account.
Thanks. This is useless if you have two installs and have updated ( for testing purpose to check nothing has been broken by a release) before you update the main DAW install.
Reason really needs local versions on the back of devices.

For some reason my test DAW installed they updates ok but the main DAW hasn't despite doing a specific RE download from the page above and then a sync all REs.

Edit: so I deleted the REs and downloaded them again and all is good. The website is clearly out of step as the download didn't update the RE. Thanks for the tips all.
Last edited by Tinnitus on 21 Sep 2022, edited 2 times in total.

jam-s

21 Sep 2022

I think authorizer does show you the installed versions of each RE. The other option is to go to the RE folder and check the directory names there.

Steedus
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2022

Efff, I'm (supposedly) on latestversion of Club Drums and the Separate Output bug is still present.. how annoying.

Shit, actually before you just had to remember to flick the COMP / CLEAN buttons to initiate audio from the separate outs and yu were good to go (until you save / load)

But now it shuts off again when exporting audio .. I literally cannot export my track now. Double Eff.

buddard
RE Developer

21 Sep 2022

Steedus wrote:
21 Sep 2022
Efff, I'm (supposedly) on latestversion of Club Drums and the Separate Output bug is still present.. how annoying.

Shit, actually before you just had to remember to flick the COMP / CLEAN buttons to initiate audio from the separate outs and yu were good to go (until you save / load)

But now it shuts off again when exporting audio .. I literally cannot export my track now. Double Eff.
Wow, really? :shock:
I am unable to reproduce this.

Please file a bug report about this with steps how to reproduce (if you haven't already)! A song file with basically just an Umpf that exhibits the problem consistently would also be great.

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Steedus
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2022

buddard wrote:
21 Sep 2022
Steedus wrote:
21 Sep 2022

Wow, really? :shock:
I am unable to reproduce this.

Please file a bug report about this with steps how to reproduce (if you haven't already)! A song file with basically just an Umpf that exhibits the problem consistently would also be great.

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks, yeah I reopened my original report from the initial bug.

It does not happen when exporting to 44.1 16bit, I was exporting to 48k 24bit when I experience the bug.

If you leave the "Clean" routing active it will export audio fine.

Here's a basic save file. It was saved with the audio working. Note when you open the save it's missing again. (effects still output)
Attachments
umpf-kick.reason.zip
(77.78 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

Steedus
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2022

My issue is now solved! It was a silly miss-match of version numbers, where I thought I had the latest installed but I didn't. All good now. buddard sorted me out quick smart! Cheers.

jannothi

28 Sep 2022

Thank you for posting the update links. With PM going 128 steps and of course being on sale I purchased it. install vidmate get-mobdroapk.com
Last edited by jannothi on 30 Sep 2022, edited 1 time in total.

DaveyG

28 Sep 2022

Tinnitus wrote:
21 Sep 2022

Reason really needs local versions on the back of devices.
Some devs do that already but every single RE already has a right-click menu which features a "goto product page" option. It would be very simple for RS to add an "about" option to that. Yes, the authoriser displays versions but it's not exactly convenient to fire it up and search for a particular device.

Pepin

18 Oct 2022

Both Umpf devices received another update today. All the remaining low res graphics are updated as far as I can see:

Umpf Retro Beats 1.0.2
- All display graphics are now in glorious HD
- Gated Reverb Sidechain On/Off target has now been moved to its proper location in the automation menu

Umpf Club Drums 1.0.3
- Fixed display graphics that would appear corrupt in Reason 11 and earlier

crimsonwarlock

18 Oct 2022

Pepin wrote:
18 Oct 2022
Both Umpf devices received another update today. All the remaining low res graphics are updated as far as I can see:
Thanks for the heads-up :thumbup:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Billy+

18 Oct 2022

Yeah it's all looking good under R11 - just one question) why a piano roll sequencer rather than pads like redrum/kong?

• Information