Copy Slots / Channels / Engines

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
Jackjackdaw

07 Oct 2022

Yes.

This is the sort of feature request Reason Studios will ignore forever and ever.

selig
RE Developer

08 Oct 2022

Eddi-16 wrote:
08 Oct 2022
Why?
I'm not the OP, but I'll bite…
Why copy/paste? In general, it speeds things up if you don't have to enter the same data/play the same part over and over.
Specifically I can only speak to Europa and Umpf, I would like this feature as a quick way to create variations or share complex settings between engines/voices.
Selig Audio, LLC

PhillipOrdonez

08 Oct 2022

selig wrote:
08 Oct 2022
Eddi-16 wrote:
08 Oct 2022
Why?
Why copy/paste? In general, it speeds things up if you don't have to enter the same data/play the same part over and over.
Specifically I can only speak to Europa and Umpf, I would like this feature as a quick way to create variations or share complex settings between engines/voices.
You're actually replying to OP 😅

selig
RE Developer

09 Oct 2022

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
08 Oct 2022
selig wrote:
08 Oct 2022

You're actually replying to OP 😅
Oops, I stand corrected (but I’m still not the OP!!). ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

Propellerhands

09 Oct 2022

A related question. Is there a possibility that I am not aware of how to copy/paste effect parameters in Reason? For example MClass Equalizer, or any other effect that doesn't have patch browsing. It would be very useful feature and I am surprised it is not implemented after 2 decades. You can only copy entire device section but not individual effect parameters.
"Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great." - stillifegaijin on Reason

• Information