Reason 10 missing REs suddenly

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Babyl-On

22 Sep 2022

I have not used my Reason 10 in a while. When I loaded a previously recorded song, a bunch of the rack extensions are missing. To my knowledge I have not changed anything.

A Manage Content window opened with the option to install the missing REs but it fails to load them. Status is "Download Failed".

Besides Radical Piano, Klang, Pangea and Humana, there seem to be other Res that I purchased that are also missing. eg Selig Leveler, 31 band EQ and who knows what else.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Neo

22 Sep 2022

Reads like the server might be down. Try Again..
Try this if you haven't already..
My Account > My Products > Rack Extensions > SYNC ALL
Screenshot 2022-09-22 160857.png
Screenshot 2022-09-22 160857.png (10.86 KiB) Viewed 754 times
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

challism

22 Sep 2022

Yeah, sometimes my REs disappear too. You just need to go in and download them again. Sometimes files get corrupted (including the authorizer license files).
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Babyl-On

29 Sep 2022

When I try to reload the REs they are already showing in the "authorize" list. I tried deleting one to see what would happen but then it says the file is locked.

Support is trying to help but have not provided a solution yet.

In Reason 10, when I select the RE tab I can see some of the so-called missing REs there but in Rack view they show as missing.

At the top of the REs list I see 7 place holders that have the word "invalid"

This is nuts, not sure what has happened.

moneykube

29 Sep 2022

very strange
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Babyl-On

29 Sep 2022

Neo may have the answer here.

I got to the point of being able to delete an extension. I think my ignition key was not connecting properly. But when I try to reload the RE it fails due to what it says is a corrupt file error.

Authorizer
Rack Extension corrupt

Does this mean that the file I am trying to download is corrupt or is it pointing to something in my system?

moneykube

29 Sep 2022

Babyl-On wrote: ↑
29 Sep 2022
Neo may have the answer here.

I got to the point of being able to delete an extension. I think my ignition key was not connecting properly. But when I try to reload the RE it fails due to what it says is a corrupt file error.

Authorizer
Rack Extension corrupt

Does this mean that the file I am trying to download is corrupt or is it pointing to something in my system?
it does sound like a server issue to me. Hopefully it gets worked out. You may want to let Reason Studios know by submitting.a ticket, if they are not already aware of a server issue >>> (If that is the problem and not an ignition stick thing)
They do experience server issues at times... usually on the weekend oddly enough> but since this has happened during the week...
any server issues they are aware of should be corrected soon( I hope) :lightbulb: :puf_wink: :? :exclamation:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Babyl-On

30 Sep 2022

I suppose I am on opposite side of the world from Reason support. They'll probably reply in the middle of my sleep. And like-wise I have a stack of emails waiting for them in their morning.

:lol:

strangers
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2022

I had a similar issue with Reason 11 Suite a few months ago. Out of the blue, Reason wouldn't load any of the Reason REs. The entire folder of Reason REs was missing. Sync all from my account didn't make any difference.

I slapped the check for updates button several times and it randomly prompted for a Reason 11 update. After running the Reason update, the Reason REs appeared again. Haven't seen that happen since. I also didn't notice any non-Reason REs disappear at the same time. It was strictly Reason REs.

Weird.

• Information