[Electronic/Minimal/Ambient] Descending

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Chizmata

21 Sep 2022

Hello RT folks, i've made a new EP with R11 Suite.

It is as always focused around the interaction of small polymetric patterns and has a deep electronic sound.

selig
RE Developer

21 Sep 2022

Nice vibe and great sounds!
Selig Audio, LLC

Bloma

23 Sep 2022

Sonically it's fantastic, really vibey, and spacious. For me personally it's far too minimal, like it wants go somewhere on a journey but it stays pretty still. It seems like that was probably what you were going for though.

Chizmata

23 Sep 2022

Bloma wrote:
23 Sep 2022
Sonically it's fantastic, really vibey, and spacious. For me personally it's far too minimal, like it wants go somewhere on a journey but it stays pretty still. It seems like that was probably what you were going for though.
thank you bloma. yes i understand that my music can give a boring impression sometimes, i hear it too. but for me its important that there is still a bigger picture behind it. this music demands attentive and patient listening but will reward that in the end!

RTFX

23 Sep 2022

Chizmata wrote:
23 Sep 2022
Bloma wrote:
23 Sep 2022
thank you bloma. yes i understand that my music can give a boring impression sometimes, i hear it too. but for me its important that there is still a bigger picture behind it. this music demands attentive and patient listening but will reward that in the end!

I like that explanation.
Especially that bigger picture part.
You want to tell a story in a certain ‘language’.
As with life, some people understand the language you use, while others dont or do but to a lesser extend.
No offense to Bloma oc.✌️
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

Eski

23 Sep 2022

Like this - It grooves along nicely locked into it's own techno style, without feeling the need to stray to far from its root. Although it's minimal I could see it playing a key part in the direction of a DJ set.

Chizmata

23 Sep 2022

RTFX wrote:
23 Sep 2022
Chizmata wrote:
23 Sep 2022

I like that explanation.
As with life, some people understand the language you use, while others dont or do but to a lesser extend.
yes, you could say it like that. different music can require different modes of listening, like drone and pop in an extreme case. i dont think bloma took any offence or should do so, he very much realized whats it is and its just not his cup of tea :puf_smile: .
Eski wrote:
23 Sep 2022
Like this - It grooves along nicely locked into it's own techno style, without feeling the need to stray to far from its root. Although it's minimal I could see it playing a key part in the direction of a DJ set.
thank you very much!

Bloma

24 Sep 2022

Chizmata wrote:
23 Sep 2022
RTFX wrote:
23 Sep 2022

I like that explanation.
yes, you could say it like that. different music can require different modes of listening, like drone and pop in an extreme case. i dont think bloma took any offence or should do so, he very much realized whats it is and its just not his cup of tea :puf_smile: .
I definitely didn't take any offense. It's cool we can be honest here though with a constructive vibe in mind.

Chizmata

24 Sep 2022

Bloma wrote:
24 Sep 2022
Chizmata wrote:
23 Sep 2022

I definitely didn't take any offense. It's cool we can be honest here though with a constructive vibe in mind.
yes, respectful and informed criticism is always welcome. "lol wutz dis crap" not so much :lol:

• Information