Spectrasonics - Flow Capture

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2022

Spectrasonics adds a new feature in a new FREE update!

https://www.spectrasonics.net/news/news ... php?id=137

boggg1

20 Sep 2022

This update caused trouble on my system. Peazip would not extract it from the zip (but Windows intrinsic extraction did extract it). Installation worked OK. Then when I tried the new function the whole of Windows locked when it tried to save the wav file. Even Task Manager crashed. This sort of behaviour in Windows is very rare nowadays in my experience. Anyway, I reset my system and now it works OK.

Very strange but I thought it worth mentioning unless someone else has trouble. Omnishere is normally bomb proof for me, but this update was trouble for a while.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

Despondo
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2022

boggg1 wrote:
20 Sep 2022
Very strange but I thought it worth mentioning unless someone else has trouble. Omnishere is normally bomb proof for me, but this update was trouble for a while.
That is strange. I updated without any issues on my Mac, but cannot hear the metronome. Do you hear that on your system?

EDIT:

Metronome does not have any sound in Omnisphere, but sounds fine in Trillian and Keyscape.

I've submitted a support request to Spectrasonics.

boggg1

20 Sep 2022

Metronome working for me (Windows 10)
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

Fusion

21 Sep 2022

Reason are you listening? Still waiting for Retrospective midi recording or even midi comping would be great.

Despondo
Competition Winner

21 Sep 2022

boggg1 wrote:
20 Sep 2022
Metronome working for me (Windows 10)
Just got off of support. Looks like the default volume for my metronome was set at the lowest setting. I did not previously know this, but if you right click on the metronome, you can change the volume. I was going to suggest this feature, but looks like it is already there.

rsnsnds

04 Oct 2022

Fusion wrote:
21 Sep 2022
Reason are you listening? Still waiting for Retrospective midi recording or even midi comping would be great.
The midi sequencer of Reason could be improved in many parts, but I think Reason Studios are more interested in developing and improving the Reason Rack

• Information