[Melodic 4 to the Floor Electronic] Hardware Jam ft. Elektron Syntakt, Digitone, Analog Four and ASM Hydrasynth

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Synthopathe

09 Sep 2022

Mixed and Mastered in Reason 12.

Bloma

20 Sep 2022

I really enjoyed this. Love that playful melody that comes in at 1:41, and lots of nice wonky sounds. Also, try not to get so into it, you'll knock everything on the floor.

Synthopathe

20 Sep 2022

Bloma wrote: โ†‘
20 Sep 2022
I really enjoyed this. Love that playful melody that comes in at 1:41, and lots of nice wonky sounds. Also, try not to get so into it, you'll knock everything on the floor.
Thanks, nice to get some feedback. There's a lot of me after lock down so that's good advice ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bloma

20 Sep 2022

Synthopathe wrote: โ†‘
20 Sep 2022
20 Sep 2022
Thanks, nice to get some feedback. There's a lot of me after lock down so that's good advice ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry, I didn't intend it that way. I was just being a smart ass that you were staying very still while making quite complex and groovy music.

Noise
Competition Winner

20 Sep 2022

Nice jam! Great intro melody!! It's a shame that hydrasynth is so well hidden :P. Those led lights puts up a show!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Synthopathe

20 Sep 2022

20 Sep 2022
Synthopathe wrote: โ†‘
20 Sep 2022

Sorry, I didn't intend it that way. I was just being a smart ass that you were staying very still while making quite complex and groovy music.
That's me being really animated! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Synthopathe

20 Sep 2022

Noise wrote: โ†‘
20 Sep 2022
Nice jam! Great intro melody!! It's a shame that hydrasynth is so well hidden :P. Those led lights puts up a show!
Thanks. Yes, the hydrasynth will be much more prominent when I get more confident programming it. It's such a great synth.

Hopefully for my next song I'll be using the Force for the arrangement.

• Information