Spitfire Audio LABS - Free Instruments

Discuss VST stuff here!
Propellerhands

14 Sep 2022

Steedus wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Propellerhands wrote:
13 Sep 2022
And on top of weird (to say the least) Labs app which does not show installed products
Huh? The app literally has different view options for installed or not installed libraries.
And it doesn't work, or did not on my machine. Press installed - nothing. Press non installed - nothing. Maybe not compatible with W10?
"Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great." - stillifegaijin on Reason

joeyluck

14 Sep 2022

Propellerhands wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Steedus wrote:
14 Sep 2022

Huh? The app literally has different view options for installed or not installed libraries.
And it doesn't work, or did not on my machine. Press installed - nothing. Press non installed - nothing. Maybe not compatible with W10?
There is a separate tab for LABS, were you on that? "My Products" tab is for your commercial purchases. "LABS" tab is for LABS. If you were on My Products and saw nothing there, it's because you don't own anything outside of LABS libraries.

My Products.png
My Products.png (394.91 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
LABS.png
LABS.png (1011.23 KiB) Viewed 1891 times

Propellerhands

14 Sep 2022

joeyluck wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Propellerhands wrote:
14 Sep 2022

There is a separate tab for LABS, were you on that? "My Products" tab is for your commercial purchases. "LABS" tab is for LABS. If you were on My Products and saw nothing there, it's because you don't own anything outside of LABS libraries.
Ah, so that's why. I thought it would show products that I downloaded from them for free, not only the one's bought.
"Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great." - stillifegaijin on Reason

Steedus
Competition Winner

14 Sep 2022

Propellerhands wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Steedus wrote:
14 Sep 2022

Apologies for the snarky response. I was in a mood when I posted.

joeyluck

14 Sep 2022

Propellerhands wrote:
14 Sep 2022
joeyluck wrote:
14 Sep 2022

Ah, so that's why. I thought it would show products that I downloaded from them for free, not only the one's bought.
I should rephrase also, it's all non-LABS stuff in that other tab, including the free BBC Orchestra - Discover.

BananaSkins

31 Oct 2022

Ayrelok

31 Oct 2022

BananaSkins wrote:
31 Oct 2022
NEW LABS Gaelic Voices 🍃

https://labs.spitfireaudio.com/gaelic-voices?
Saw a demo on youtube. Sounds fantastic for a freebie. :thumbup:

Steedus
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2022

Yeah watched the video on this sounds like it’ll be excellent. Running through up to 100 cassette recorders should be fun haha.

moneykube

09 Mar 2023

cool... thanks for the updates... seems I always have to repair these labs at least once( not sure why)... After repair they are usually good to go >>> missed classic synths but I imagine the email is in my in box... what a busy computer trouble shooting day I had > with success in the end... and now some cool sounds to boot.... :thumbup:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information