Keep Getting "Reason+ Companion Missing" after trial is done

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Social Exodus

13 Sep 2022

I tiraled Reason+ for a while, but I was a bit underwhelmed since I have almost everything that comes with it outside of a couple of REs and sound packs.

In any event, I uninstalled Reason+ Companion, restarted Codemeter and authorized my computer (updated licenses) through Authorizer yet still I get this message every time I have to log in with my user name and password (I am currently trialing Kuassa's Rectifor amp sim.

Any clues as to what this is being caused by?
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

jam-s

13 Sep 2022

It's caused by the trial license (of the Kuassa RE). If you skip the login all other REs should still be working.

Social Exodus

14 Sep 2022

jam-s wrote:
13 Sep 2022
It's caused by the trial license (of the Kuassa RE). If you skip the login all other REs should still be working.
Indeed that is what's happening. So if I either buy or delete that RE, it should return to normal I guess. Thank you.
:reason: 11 Suite/12 Perpetual License :re: Too many to count :refill: A few choice items

Nektar Panorama P4
Korg padKontrol

• Information