Our Friktion Refill (Free) + Our latest deal for 41 Refills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Heigen5

10 Sep 2022

15_August_2022.png
15_August_2022.png (92.38 KiB) Viewed 2230 times

Hi,

We share our Friktion Refill for free now. It has 57 original patches, that
have lots of cutting edge patches covering violins, strings but also lots
of other kind of sounds.

We sell our alltime 41 Refills for 15€ ONLY!
http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... undle.html

The Friktion Refill Download: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Ma ... n%2057.rfl

Best Regards: Heikki

gkillmaster

10 Sep 2022

The download link doesn't seem to work for me.

Heigen5

10 Sep 2022

gkillmaster wrote:
10 Sep 2022
Ok, just checked. If you right click on the link and press "save link as" it should work then. Alternatively use FireFox. Chrome seems to be the problem atm.

StephenHutchinson

10 Sep 2022

gkillmaster wrote:
10 Sep 2022
It works fine but Chromium type browsers may throw up a warning in the bottom bar like this:

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 12.18.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 12.18.29 PM.png (7.93 KiB) Viewed 2186 times

Just click the up arrow and choose "Keep" and it should download. Because of things like this, I usually tend to ZIP up ReFills or Sound Packs with patches before unleashing them on the internets. This way it avoids these problems.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

Heigen5

10 Sep 2022

StephenHutchinson wrote:
10 Sep 2022
gkillmaster wrote:
10 Sep 2022
It works fine but Chromium type browsers may throw up a warning in the bottom bar like this:

Screen Shot 2022-09-10 at 12.18.29 PM.png

Just click the up arrow and choose "Keep" and it should download. Because of things like this, I usually tend to ZIP up ReFills or Sound Packs with patches before unleashing them on the internets. This way it avoids these problems.
Yes, my link is a .rfl I have only done this like this, to not make the users need to unzip. Thanks!

moneykube

10 Sep 2022

thanks for the refill... I already own 95 percent of your refills... each time I see a sale I think "too much"> since I paid for all of them once already... for those that don't have them... it is indeed a good price... grab em :refill:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Heigen5

10 Sep 2022

moneykube wrote:
10 Sep 2022
thanks for the refill... I already own 95 percent of your refills... each time I see a sale I think "too much"> since I paid for all of them once already... for those that don't have them... it is indeed a good price... grab em :refill:
Thanks!

Tinnitus

14 Sep 2022

moneykube wrote:
10 Sep 2022
I think I bought the 37 pack and agree with this comment. Shame there isn't a top up pack option.

However I can also recommend this bundle, has some really fun/good stuff.

PhillipOrdonez

14 Sep 2022

Thanks for the refill!

challism

14 Sep 2022

Heigen5 wrote:
10 Sep 2022

We sell our alltime 41 Refills for 15€ ONLY!
http://www.reflexion-x.com/propellerhea ... undle.html

The Friktion Refill Download: http://www.reflexion-x.com/downloads/Ma ... n%2057.rfl

Best Regards: Heikki
Thanks for the Friktion refill... downloading it now. I've got all your other free stuff and I must say they are quite good. I have yet to pay for anything, though. Sorry about that. Maybe in the future I will pick up your everything bundle. If the rest of the stuff is as good as the freebies you've given us over the years, I'd say it's worth the money.

Also, have you contacted Reason Studios about making R+ packs? You certainly have the skills for making nice patches and they need/want regular quality content. Plus, (best part) they would pay you for your work, while also promoting your brand to R+ subscribers who may not have heard of you.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Heigen5

14 Sep 2022

Tinnitus wrote:
14 Sep 2022
I think I bought the 37 pack and agree with this comment. Shame there isn't a top up pack option.

Thanks Tinnitus for your positive feedback! May I ask, what does a "top up pack option" mean?
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Thanks for the refill!
You're welcome!
challism wrote:
14 Sep 2022

Thanks for the Friktion refill... downloading it now. I've got all your other free stuff and I must say they are quite good. I have yet to pay for anything, though. Sorry about that. Maybe in the future I will pick up your everything bundle. If the rest of the stuff is as good as the freebies you've given us over the years, I'd say it's worth the money.

Also, have you contacted Reason Studios about making R+ packs? You certainly have the skills for making nice patches and they need/want regular quality content. Plus, (best part) they would pay you for your work, while also promoting your brand to R+ subscribers who may not have heard of you.
Glad you like my free stuff. Well, I've been thinking about it i.e. making stuff for the RS R+ - so yeah, it is possible I will jump on the wagon at some point.
I like to be a 3rd party Refill maker, because of the freedom to do stuff like I want to, but making R+ stuff in the parallel wouldn't be a problem either.
Enjoy the freebies! :thumbup:

moneykube

14 Sep 2022

Heigen5 wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Tinnitus wrote:
14 Sep 2022

Thanks Tinnitus for your positive feedback! May I ask, what does a "top up pack option" mean?
I believe Tinnitus would like a price option to upgrade to the full collection from a partial collection bought in your many previous sales... I agree that there should be some sort of tier system that if you own 20, 30, or 37 (or what ever number refills of the 41) that are now available ... the cost to upgrade to all 41, could be based on the number of refills anyone who has purchased the bundle in past owns currently, since the number increases as you add more refills. The only way now is to buy the bundle again, or purchase each refill missing from the complete collection in the buyers current collection... I believe this would be the top up option suggested here. I have have wished for this same option in the past as well. There by topping up an old refill bundle with the new improved added to bundle at a price based on what each buyer has purchased. I am not sure if this is even possible> but it would indeed be a nice option. :re: :exclamation: :lightbulb:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

Heigen5

15 Sep 2022

moneykube wrote:
14 Sep 2022
Heigen5 wrote:
14 Sep 2022

I believe Tinnitus would like a price option to upgrade to the full collection from a partial collection bought in your many previous sales... I agree that there should be some sort of tier system that if you own 20, 30, or 37 (or what ever number refills of the 41) that are now available ... the cost to upgrade to all 41, could be based on the number of refills anyone who has purchased the bundle in past owns currently, since the number increases as you add more refills. The only way now is to buy the bundle again, or purchase each refill missing from the complete collection in the buyers current collection... I believe this would be the top up option suggested here. I have have wished for this same option in the past as well. There by topping up an old refill bundle with the new improved added to bundle at a price based on what each buyer has purchased. I am not sure if this is even possible> but it would indeed be a nice option. :re: :exclamation: :lightbulb:
Ah ok. My current system doesn't allow this, as this would require me to get a proper ecommerce platform. I use Paypal for this right now and their platform only has a basic set of tools for this. Even though, I've been thinking to get a proper ecommerce shop, that would allow to have accounts and all the other features as well.

• Information