[FREE - Waves - VST3 Wrapper - R12] StudioRack Combinators

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
DaleBrownMusic

06 Sep 2022

Hey ReasonGang!!!

This is it! It's here! This is the day! Well... kinda.

Waves just announced this morning that StudioRack, their version of a Combinator for lack of a better term, can now host VST3 plugins from ANY Manufacturer! I have always been super impressed with StudioRack, and have used it to great success, and now it's a VST3 solution for us while we patiently (or impatiently wait). And, it's FREE!

StudioRack is incredibly useful not just for setting up effects chains and macros like a combinator, but it is an incredibly quick and easy way to set up things like parallel, Mid/Side, and multiband processing with level, pan, and width set up for each one. And yes, you can use Reason Rack Plugin in an effects chain!

https://www.waves.com/plugins/studiorack
StudioRack Combi.jpg
StudioRack Combi.jpg (149.88 KiB) Viewed 1034 times
StudioRack Combis.zip
(5.92 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
Hope you all enjoy!

Cheers,
Dale

Loque

06 Sep 2022

If it works, now I can have Reason inside Reason inside Reason...or a Combinator inside a Combinator inside a Combinator...
Reason12, Win10

DaleBrownMusic

06 Sep 2022

Loque wrote:
06 Sep 2022
If it works, now I can have Reason inside Reason inside Reason...or a Combinator inside a Combinator inside a Combinator...
I tried this out of curiosity; it doesn't look like StudioRack wants StudioRack contained within it, but you can at least have a Combinator within a Combinator, just not full Combinatorception. :lol:

deeplink
Competition Winner

06 Sep 2022

Screenshot_20220906-224154_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220906-224154_Chrome.jpg (335.51 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

dan_g

07 Sep 2022

i don't own much vst3. but the studioRack works like a charm for this. its also possible to load RRP inside Studiorack :P

could se myself using it more for different effect-chains etc.
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

• Information