New Algoritm Pack

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
thedjjudah

20 Aug 2022

Hey all, I've gotten a little bit better with sound design with Algoritm, and I wanted to sell a new pack. I would like it to be pay-what-you-want, but I might charge like $1.00 - $3.00.
How would I go about doing that?

thedjjudah

20 Aug 2022

Here's the link to the audio demo. It's not a demo song, just me playing the new patches. The patches for the old pack I put up here several months ago are still in the pack.

So yeah, 19 patches. Should I go for $2 or pay what you want?

Billy+

21 Aug 2022

You could try using gumroad.com and or payhip.com

I haven't used them myself but it's what all the kids are using :lol:

thedjjudah

23 Aug 2022

After looking at ReFills on the RS site, I decided to just make it pay-what-you-want. There were packs with about 100 patches, and they were selling each of them for, on average, about $9.00 - $15.00, so my little 19-patch pack is not going to make any waves.

Anyway, if you want to pay, that's cool. I put a lot of hard work into making those patches, so that'd be appreciated. My PayPal username email is emmanueltbrowne@aol.com. However, if you don't that's ok, too.

Here they are:
Judah Algoritm Pack.zip
(39.83 KiB) Downloaded 97 times

DaveyG

23 Aug 2022

thedjjudah wrote:
23 Aug 2022
After looking at ReFills on the RS site, I decided to just make it pay-what-you-want. There were packs with about 100 patches, and they were selling each of them for, on average, about $9.00 - $15.00, so my little 19-patch pack is not going to make any waves.

Anyway, if you want to pay, that's cool. I put a lot of hard work into making those patches, so that'd be appreciated. My PayPal username email is emmanueltbrowne@aol.com. However, if you don't that's ok, too.

Here they are:

Judah Algoritm Pack.zip
The RS shop has a minimum price. Your stuff is either free or around $9 upwards.
Gumtree is the place for pay what you want or for very low priced stuff.

thedjjudah

26 Aug 2022

Thanks for the info, guys!

I'm going to keep the link up on RT, but could the people who downloaded it give me some feedback?
Some constructive criticism would be great!

Thanks.

StephenHutchinson

29 Aug 2022

DaveyG wrote:
23 Aug 2022
thedjjudah wrote:
23 Aug 2022

Here they are:

Judah Algoritm Pack.zip
The RS shop has a minimum price. Your stuff is either free or around $9 upwards.
Alternatively, you could create a "Buy Me a Coffee" account and set up a nice shop that way.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

DaveyG

29 Aug 2022

StephenHutchinson wrote:
29 Aug 2022
DaveyG wrote:
23 Aug 2022

Alternatively, you could create a "Buy Me a Coffee" account and set up a nice shop that way.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/
Actually, I got that wrong. I didn't mean Gumtree. I meant Gumroad. Example:

https://aisjam.gumroad.com/l/TrackerPack

thedjjudah

01 Sep 2022

Could people who have downloaded my pack tell me what they think of the sounds? I don't mean to keep resuscitating this thread, but I would like to know if my patches are good, OK, or just plain bad.

Thanks in advance!

WOO

02 Sep 2022

Well I'm using 3 of your patches in a dark atmospheric piece I'm working on, that has the working title space jam. The 3 presets are chime beauty, trust pad and clangy. The 2 321 to 1 patches I like, and I could see some use of the 411stepdist preset. As for the rest I don't see myself using them, but that's just my opinion. I see no reason to stop creating presets if that's what you want to do based on my opinion. I have yet to buy a preset pack or presets from any developer were I've liked them all or even most of them. The first thing I do whenever I purchase or demo a product is to go thru every preset, no matter how many.

thedjjudah

05 Sep 2022

Hey thanks, WOO! I appreciate your feedback.

• Information