FREE Dub Mixer FX's console Combinator !!!

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Daddy Roots

04 Sep 2022

Hello,

I am happy to share with you my first combinator on this band dedicated to the live mixing of Dub & Reggae!

There is a delay (DL3606), a spring reverb (Spacexpander), a flanger (Cronus) and a phaser (PH-90).

You must use a 14:2 Mixer on which you must connect each Aux output to an Input of a plugin. Then, you have to put the output of each plugin on a new track of the Mixer 14:2 (for example track 10 > Delay Output, track 11 > Reverb Output...). Thanks to this wiring, you can use the famous "feedback loop" to reinject the sound into the effect. See picture :

Dub master FX.png
Dub master FX.png (1010.78 KiB) Viewed 684 times

I give you also the template with everything wired :-)

Have fun, thanks for your feedback.

PS: some plugins are paid but you can do the same with The Echo, RV7000 & Sweeper Modulation plugins.

joeyluck

04 Sep 2022

Hey! Looks like you didn't include the file in the post.

If you tried uploading the .cmb file, it would've failed. Other than images, files need to be zipped before sharing here. Or you can share a link if it's hosted somewhere else. And sharing an image of the main layout would be great to see too :)

• Information