A big shout out to the folks at reason

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
WOO

31 Aug 2022

I for one would like to thank the folks at reason and all the 3rd party developers for the recent sales. First off I was able to get, reason 12 upgrade for 79 dollars during a prior sale. With the help of my rewards points I got Cs, bassline, friktion and algorithm for 2 dollars and with my final rewards I'm looking to get the last 2 devices I currently don't own from reason. Without the rewards points and the sales I wouldn't have been able to get any of these goodies. Thanks

Jac459

01 Sep 2022

+1 on the shout-out.
Funny that even if we all love the product so much that we go in a dedicated forum to discuss about it most of the things we can read are critics.
So it is good to remember that at heart,
the program is awesome even if not flawless.
Bitwig and RRP fanboy...

motuscott

01 Sep 2022

Though I mainly use the software as a Reason to pick fights here on ReasonTalk, you're right.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

StephenHutchinson

01 Sep 2022

Jac459 wrote:
01 Sep 2022
+1 on the shout-out.
Funny that even if we all love the product so much that we go in a dedicated forum to discuss about it most of the things we can read are critics.
So it is good to remember that at heart,
the program is awesome even if not flawless.
Amen to that! :puf_smile:
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

fullforce

02 Sep 2022

Jac459 wrote:
01 Sep 2022
+1 on the shout-out.
It's not so much about the product or the company, after they killed off their "own" forum.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

• Information