Is anyone reading the support tickets ?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
stapizo

03 Aug 2022

Hi all,

I tried to reach support for an urgent problem where my project has a bad file format error and is unable to be opened after a reason crash. It's been days since my request, but I haven't got any response. I had a previous issue a few weeks ago and never got an answer from support for my ticket.... Is anyone reading our tickets ? Cause right now I lost weeks of work because of an error from a software I paid for, and no one from the company even cares to answer me, it's very frustrating.

Anyone knows how to contact the team ?

Theo

jam-s

03 Aug 2022

It's summer vacation month in Sweden, so their support is most likely even more under-staffed at the moment.

stapizo

07 Aug 2022

I can understand, but when you provide a professional tool at a premium price, you can't just say "the tool doesn't work ? Sorry, we're on holidays."
I like reason and I like to support a smaller company, but not even having an automatic reply telling me to wait a few days, or having someone look at the ticket is unacceptable.
It's very hard to rely on a tool that can delete weeks of work because of a bug, but it can happen. It's impossible to rely on a company that doesn't even provide an answer when such bugs happen and ruin weeks of hard work.

supersmarter

08 Aug 2022

stapizo wrote:
07 Aug 2022
I can understand, but when you provide a professional tool at a premium price, you can't just say "the tool doesn't work ? Sorry, we're on holidays."
I like reason and I like to support a smaller company, but not even having an automatic reply telling me to wait a few days, or having someone look at the ticket is unacceptable.
It's very hard to rely on a tool that can delete weeks of work because of a bug, but it can happen. It's impossible to rely on a company that doesn't even provide an answer when such bugs happen and ruin weeks of hard work.
Well...that's their game. They behave like that. They will willingly pay to (or focus on) unknown Youtube posers which no one ever heard of (or their music) - instead of paying for more resources in the support channel.

The old CEO needs to be back or at least that guy with a cool beard (Reason staff member). I imagine even him being drunk would have much more "tact" and focus on steering the wheels of Reason "experience".

A tip: I am assuming by name that they are girls (or women) working at their support. I always had a super nice experience with their female support while (perhaps it was a silly coincidence) males were super lethargic and nonfocused. My point is - to ask for girls to be assigned to your problems/tickets. And of course, it goes without saying - be gentlemen and polite. They are doing the finer job when compared to vikings there - imho. I know I sound silly but that was my experience.

MuttReason

09 Aug 2022

I'm getting responses back when I've raised support tickets (which have been flagging bugs rather than asking for help). Super friendly and polite, too. Got a reply this morning in fact. So they are working. The problem (I suspect) is backlog.

• Information