Dual Ring Mod

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
Worker 13

07 Aug 2022

Sometimes you need two Ring Mods.
NOTE: Be careful with your ears when using Ring Mods. They can get piercing and squelchy very quickly. I split the signal from Europa and sent it to two KHS Ring Mods. After that they merge back and are sent through a LP/BP filter.
Additional free modules needed:
Ring Mod by KHS
Front 8 by Pepin Hazan
File is here:

Video is here:

dvdrtldg

07 Aug 2022

Excellent - thanks for this! I love ring modulation, this looks really useful but for some reason I'm not getting any audio passing thru when I load it? Just outputs silence (also, it doesn't auto-route)

Worker 13

07 Aug 2022

I had this setup as an instrument and not as an effect (it actually makes more sense to have it as an effect only). Let me see if I can create that quickly.

EDIT: Okay, that was easier than I thought. Try this combinator out. It should auto-connect as an effect now. Let me know if it works for you.

dvdrtldg

08 Aug 2022

Works perfectly - thanks for that. I should have realised the first version is an instrument - very happy to have both now

moneykube

08 Aug 2022

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: thank you
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information