(90s influenced Electronic) - Flashback (UPDATED)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TheGodOfRainbows

25 Jul 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Jul 2022
TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
21 Jul 2022
Another cool song from Tritone. What more can I say? I love those lush chord/pads, and the driving bassline is great. All the little melodic phrases, and those “siren/alarm” sounds are a nice touch.
Thanks man. :puf_smile:
How are all your different musical projects going btw? Is anything close to release?
Pretty close, thanks for asking. Songs have been 90% done for months, but i obsess some over things like the mix for too long. And honestly, artists like you and Strangers lately have had me trying to improve the drums as best I can, so I've spent a good amount of time on that.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

25 Jul 2022

TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
25 Jul 2022
TritoneAddiction wrote:
22 Jul 2022

Thanks man. :puf_smile:
How are all your different musical projects going btw? Is anything close to release?
Pretty close, thanks for asking. Songs have been 90% done for months, but i obsess some over things like the mix for too long. And honestly, artists like you and Strangers lately have had me trying to improve the drums as best I can, so I've spent a good amount of time on that.
Well I'm looking forward to hear it when it's ready.
Yeah I know it can be. The last stage, the final touches can sometimes take as long as all the foundational, most important work. At some point you just gotta go "I've done what I can with the skillset I have right now, let's release it". At least that's how I tend to look at it.

Let me know if you want another pair of ears to listen to any mixes. You can just PM me if you're interested. :puf_smile:

TheGodOfRainbows

07 Aug 2022

TritoneAddiction wrote:
25 Jul 2022
TheGodOfRainbows wrote:
25 Jul 2022

Well I'm looking forward to hear it when it's ready.
Yeah I know it can be. The last stage, the final touches can sometimes take as long as all the foundational, most important work. At some point you just gotta go "I've done what I can with the skillset I have right now, let's release it". At least that's how I tend to look at it.

Let me know if you want another pair of ears to listen to any mixes. You can just PM me if you're interested. :puf_smile:
Thanks. I appreciate that. I might send you something soon. :puf_smile:

• Information