[solved] Professional Reason Songs

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jamesa

05 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
jamesa wrote:
05 Aug 2022

I think the "myth" is that recorded music as a finished product is always produced by one person using one tool.
This is true, however such as posting here nobody ever wants to give constructive criticism to help others out thinking they are giving tips/secret knowledge away… thats how it feels to me anyhow

ReasonTalk producers should all be joining together as a team not a sole producer incapable of producing a polished finished piece

Team work gets *hit done :thumbup:
If you are referring to the music forum, I would agree that it is sometimes hard to get feedback. I sometimes give feedback, but it takes me a lot of time to listen to the song then give specific suggestions. People might not have the time and energy to constantly give feedback, I think that is just how things are. Personally, I listen to music I like and compare my music to that and try to figure out how to get mine closer... (plus watching YouTube videos to get production tips).

ReasonOCD

05 Aug 2022

jamesa wrote:
05 Aug 2022
ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022

This is true, however such as posting here nobody ever wants to give constructive criticism to help others out thinking they are giving tips/secret knowledge away… thats how it feels to me anyhow

ReasonTalk producers should all be joining together as a team not a sole producer incapable of producing a polished finished piece

Team work gets *hit done :thumbup:
If you are referring to the music forum, I would agree that it is sometimes hard to get feedback. I sometimes give feedback, but it takes me a lot of time to listen to the song then give specific suggestions. People might not have the time and energy to constantly give feedback, I think that is just how things are. Personally, I listen to music I like and compare my music to that and try to figure out how to get mine closer... (plus watching YouTube videos to get production tips).
There should be closed forum that only privileged reasontalkers can access

EnochLight

05 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
Always have to write something clever? Eh contrarian thats a new one
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... I mean, you absolutely are being contrarian. You have the audacity to imply that no one can finish their music in Reason, and then go on to say that chart topping music could have been made in Reason 2.5. You've moved the goal posts so much in your threads that it's an adventure just following what you're going to claim next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason's SSL mixer is a waste of screen space and doesn't even sound good? Check.
Reason doesn't have enough new factory soundbank content? Check.
You can't finalize your song in Reason? Check.
Reason "sounds" thin? Check.

We've seen this all before, but the previous accounts that they were made under all go away at some point. It's almost adorable. Wondering how long you'll last? ;)

I'll be honest - I almost didn't approve your first post, but decided to because I was curious to see what direction you'd go. Never a dull moment around here.. :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

avasopht
Competition Winner

05 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
There should be closed forum that only privileged reasontalkers can access
There is, but you have to pass through a very narrow lane and demonstrate various degrees of good forum conduct.

ReasonOCD

05 Aug 2022

EnochLight wrote:
05 Aug 2022
ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022
Always have to write something clever? Eh contrarian thats a new one
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... I mean, you absolutely are being contrarian. You have the audacity to imply that no one can finish their music in Reason, and then go on to say that chart topping music could have been made in Reason 2.5. You've moved the goal posts so much in your threads that it's an adventure just following what you're going to claim next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reason's SSL mixer is a waste of screen space and doesn't even sound good? Check.
Reason doesn't have enough new factory soundbank content? Check.
You can't finalize your song in Reason? Check.
Reason "sounds" thin? Check.

We've seen this all before, but the previous accounts that they were made under all go away at some point. It's almost adorable. Wondering how long you'll last? ;)

I'll be honest - I almost didn't approve your first post, but decided to because I was curious to see what direction you'd go. Never a dull moment around here.. :lol:
I’m most likely older than you, i’m here for the duration

Reason 2.5 and hardware analog mastering yes

Your still yet to post a song? Are you frightened? Oh cue clever response “ why should i prove myself” m8 your possibly one of the causes why this forum is slightly baron, awful demeanour

avasopht
Competition Winner

05 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022

Your still yet to post a song? Are you frightened? Oh cue clever response “ why should i prove myself” m8 your possibly one of the causes why this forum is slightly baron, awful demeanour
It's all subjective really.

What are your thoughts on that?

ReasonOCD

05 Aug 2022

avasopht wrote:
05 Aug 2022
ReasonOCD wrote:
05 Aug 2022

It's all subjective really.

What are your thoughts on that?
?

• Information