(Melodic techno) multiple tracks

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
ReasonOCD

04 Aug 2022

4-5 melodic techno tracks i’ve made, if you want the RNS to collab please dm :thumbup:

Popey
Competition Winner

04 Aug 2022

There are some nice musical and percussive elements here. Are they snippets from longer tracks or short tunes?

ReasonOCD

04 Aug 2022

Popey wrote:
04 Aug 2022
There are some nice musical and percussive elements here. Are they snippets from longer tracks or short tunes?
Hi,

Yeah just 1-2minute loops tbh i rarely finish tracks my setup is a laptop, asio4all & ATH-M50x

Hoping to take them to pirate studios UK for a mixdown on monitors in a studio room get the levels set properly and just a general tidy up

If you want an RNS just tell me a time stamp i'll try find it

Thanks poopey for the reply

Popey
Competition Winner

04 Aug 2022

ReasonOCD wrote:
04 Aug 2022
Popey wrote:
04 Aug 2022
Hi,

Yeah just 1-2minute loops tbh i rarely finish tracks my setup is a laptop, asio4all & ATH-M50x

Hoping to take them to pirate studios UK for a mixdown on monitors in a studio room get the levels set properly and just a general tidy up

If you want an RNS just tell me a time stamp i'll try find it

Thanks poopey for the reply
I see 👍

Not sure what you mean by RNS? Do you mean stems. If so I am cool thanks but hardly have enough time to do my own stuff

• Information